GTR 2 stuttering

Hello, this may sound a bit weird but I am experiencing stuttering in GTR 2. My system is powerful enough to run games which came out in the last 3-4 years at medium or high graphics settings so I don't believe the issue is connected to my PC. I get around 260 FPS (it may drop to 190 at times). I tried lowering the graphics settings but that doesn't change anything really and I have VSync turned off. Worth mentioning is that I have the 10 Years Anniversary patch installed and that's the only thing that I have in my GTR 2 folder. The stuttering appears randomly, there are some very short lag spikes and at times there are some longer lag spikes (1-2 seconds). I really don't know what may be causing the issue. If anyone has a clue what's going on and has a solution, I would be really happy. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I tried playing in compatibility mode but that doesn't change anything.

If you got a Nvidia Gpu you need to download Nvidia profile Inspector.
In the Gtr 2 profile find Antialasing compability at set it to Diablo III
There are a few other settings that works too.
Same goes for GTL, Race 07 and AMS for that matter.
Would also recommend windows mode and 'borderless gaming' app.

Thanks for the help! I set the Antialiasing to Diablo III and I'll tell you if it works. Thank you!

Also, will this setting solve some stuttering issues with AMS1? Cause I had stuttering in that game as well and it gets pretty annoying.

RaceDepartment Store

Securely mount your Podium Series wheel base to your rig using these ultra-strong, side-mounted brackets. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 249,95 Strength Specially designed to bolt to the side-mount holes of the Podium Series wheel bases. Constructed using a double layer of 12mm-thick...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Wheelstand combines best of both worlds - the rigidity of aluminium profile system and an affordable sim racing setup. Buy now from Sim-Lab.eu starting at EUR 199,00 The WS-Pro Wheel stand is a perfect blend of rigidity, adjustability and expandability as to be expected from an aluminium...
Adapter M6 countersunk screws*2 M6 cup head screw*3 Hexagon wrench*2
Bucket seat brackets set made of aluminium 4 mm plate. Has a wide range so every seat will fit. They are mounted with 4x M8 bolts on 40, 45 or 1.5" profile, or directly onto the seat slider. Finished in black powder coating. set contains a left and right version. Buy now from...
Enhance your simracing talent with Cube Controls Formula Sport Wireless. A powerful Wireless experience. Superior tactile precision. Designed to unlock your potential. Built with stronger materials. Rock-solid electronics. Integrated Simucube Wireless module. Battery life up to 40 hours of use...
800mm Long Anodized Black 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium with VESA Mount. Floor and Integrated Mounts Not Included. VESA MOUNTING POINTS 75mm x 75mm 100mm x 100mm 150mm x 150mm (via included extension bracket) 200mm x 200mm (via included extension bracket) 300mm x 300mm (via included extension...