RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up the car and did a lengthy session around spielberg. Wow, absolute terrible braking, oversteer in all the wrong places, brakes that constantly lock up, this has to be the worst handling car in the game. Safe to say, it's gonna be a fun race.

Last edited:
Hi @Ross Garland , is there a deadline for signing up? I am not sure how late I will stay at work, and need to buy a mic too. So I will know around 16-17 UTC if I can make it.
Not a problem, in fact I'll add you with a ? beside and you can let us know if you can't make it.
Also, you don't need a mic more important that you can hear us, but by all means join in the banter if you get one in time.

Just picked up the car and did a lengthy session around spielberg. Wow, absolute terrible braking, oversteer in all the wrong places, brakes that constantly lock up, this has to be the worst handling car in the game. Safe to say, it's gonna be a fun race.
Yeah, the Porsche Cup car is a bit of a handful. :D
Fantastic fun, though.

Better add a ? to my name Ross, I feel the black mist descending, could very well be comatose by lights out. Will try my hardest to remain conscious but................. well you know my record, with all good intentions, I'll be on the starting grid that or dribbling in my chair with yet another cold cuppa, just know I will be with you all either way! ;)

I'll take the #16 since there is no 61. And just a note Tuesday July 16 is Prime Day and since I work at Amazon, I will have to work that night (I hate overtime) but after that yes you can count on me every week...every league needs a back marker :)
Doing a few laps before work and this car is bouncing all over this track lol

Reactions: DND
My first RD race after F1 2013 some 5.5 years ago (so let's say first real one :rolleyes:). Just started playing again few days ago and used practice exactly for that. Not much can be seen from my video as I forgot to start it before the lights, so started it in S2 after I made mistake and let everyone go.:D Anyway:
1) @Luke Maney I hope I didn't hit you hard in turn 1 at start.
2) Nice fights with @Frank :thumbsup:
3) Me forgetting to map "Request pit" and getting stuck there so decided to DNF :roflmao::thumbsdown:
4) But got some good pace after 15min of race, so looking forward for next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back