• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

EU GTR 1 @ Monza - Thu 04 Jul 2019

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
GTR 1.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: GTR 1
Track: Monza - GP

Thursday 04/07/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Ben Rosinga
  3. FeltHat
  4. BBKing212
  5. Luke Maney
  6. Frank
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Piotrek Blaszczak
  9. Yetch
  10. Dux
  11. Sasha Jednak ?
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#13

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
Premium
Mar 27, 2011
Hi @Ross Garland , is there a deadline for signing up? I am not sure how late I will stay at work, and need to buy a mic too. So I will know around 16-17 UTC if I can make it.

Reactions: Goffik

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Hi @Ross Garland , is there a deadline for signing up? I am not sure how late I will stay at work, and need to buy a mic too. So I will know around 16-17 UTC if I can make it.
Not a problem, in fact I'll add you with a ? beside and you can let us know if you can't make it.
Also, you don't need a mic more important that you can hear us, but by all means join in the banter if you get one in time.

Reactions: Sasha Jednak

Yetch

GooseCreature
May 21, 2010
Better add a ? to my name Ross, I feel the black mist descending, could very well be comatose by lights out. Will try my hardest to remain conscious but................. well you know my record, with all good intentions, I'll be on the starting grid that or dribbling in my chair with yet another cold cuppa, just know I will be with you all either way! ;)

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
Nov 16, 2014
Anybody recording/streaming this?
I'll be asleep way before race-start, but it would be nice to see a replay.

Reactions: Kenny Paton

RWB Ninja

100RPM
Apr 11, 2018
Sorry for leaving early lads but it didn't feel right tonight. No practice this week and first time with this cars is a bad combo

BBKing212

250RPM
Premium
Apr 18, 2017
I am sorry I had to bail out :(
My disk gave a smart warning 1 month ago and it decided to die today :rolleyes:

I hope you all had a great race. See you next time...

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
Premium
Mar 27, 2011
My first RD race after F1 2013 some 5.5 years ago (so let's say first real one :rolleyes:). Just started playing again few days ago and used practice exactly for that. Not much can be seen from my video as I forgot to start it before the lights, so started it in S2 after I made mistake and let everyone go.:D Anyway:
1) @Luke Maney I hope I didn't hit you hard in turn 1 at start.
2) Nice fights with @Frank :thumbsup:
3) Me forgetting to map "Request pit" and getting stuck there so decided to DNF :roflmao::thumbsdown:
4) But got some good pace after 15min of race, so looking forward for next one.