RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FeltHat
Still no joy. The first one you linked to crashes with an error message. The second one allows the game to start, but while the game shows fine on my monitor, the headset is just black. :unsure:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64 put opencomposite.ini and openvr_api.dll there (while backing up old file somewhere), change lines in composite according to instruction and that should be it, well was for me. Start R3E with steamvr 64bit choice from pop up menu

One guy mentioned renaming something but i believe he simply meant changing file's name instead of backing it up

Nope. All set up exactly as described but all I get is blackness. Guardian box shows up as normal, as does Oculus Home so there's nothing wrong with my headset. Game displays fine if I go back to SVR too, but with this mod I get nothing.

Oh well, I give up with this OVR thing. Just wont work for me. I don't have any real issues with SVR anyway, though extra performance is always nice. Nevermind. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back