RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualify:
Was pretty happy with my qualify lap which started me in 6th right behind my RlyR boss @Alex Odell
Race:
Got good jump off the line and through NordKurve basically unharmed but was pushed wide by Kingshott at turn 2 when he couldn't hold the inside line sliding into me. Got out of the grass clean but dropped back to 9th with all my loss of momentum. Had moved up to 8th and went for an inside move on @Campbell Wallis coming out of the fast left hand but I didn't move inside fast enough catching his right rear knocking him off. (Really sorry about that, I didn't realize you had such a long braking zone there). Waited for Campbell to get back on track but the field had passed us both putting me down to 12th. A little tap as Campbell went around me resulted in suspension damage. Damage wasn't severe enough to pit so raced on to try and make the pit window. Ran waiting for my pit window on the tail of Campbell but with my damage passed up several opportunities to over take him. Reaching the pit window Campbell pulled into the pits moving me up into 6th. Spent basically the rest of the race just running around on my own trying to keep position and held for the 6th place finish.
Some great one on ones again today especially Campbell who made the first part of the race some great fun

Hi Robert sorry for the push wide in T2 I did not see someone coming up on my right which unsettled the car but no excuse my fault, and I will learn from this.

@Dennis Phelan @Jonas Dautaras @David Kingshott @Nelson Ullinskey @Peter Ell @Matthias Klein @Arunas Linkevicius @Regie Blain Snr @Reggie Blain @Brian Wallace @Gundars Brigis @Janko Balej

Here comes some shamless self promotion. Been working with Björn Golda this weekend, and we have created a new skin for my Honda. It will be included in the Wednesday's skin pack, but here it is for downloading for use on the Tuesday's race. Might need to remove the skin afterwards, when the skinpack is updated on Wednesday. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6xd4a30948cma3f/DL_accord.zip

A big thank you goes to @Björn Golda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back