AC GTO @ Road America - Mon 06Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello :(
I just watched the replay and I would like to apologize to Stig Bidstrup because I forced him to touch me when I was re-entering the track on the first lap. I did't noticed at the time because I was concentrated on the accident ahead of me where other fellow driver was re-entering the track too and other driver was hit.
I sincerely apologize. :thumbsup:
Also I would like to let Stig Bidstrup know that I didn't brake test you, I still have some problems with my brake pedal wich, even I have amiliorate the problem, I still not capable of making it work properly, so I need to brake earlier than is expected.:confused:

Hello :(
I just watched the replay and I would like to apologize to Stig Bidstrup because I forced him to touch me when I was re-entering the track on the first lap. I did't noticed at the time because I was concentrated on the accident ahead of me where other fellow driver was re-entering the track too and other driver was hit.
I sincerely apologize. :thumbsup:
Also I would like to let Stig Bidstrup know that I didn't brake test you, I still have some problems with my brake pedal wich, even I have amiliorate the problem, I still not capable of making it work properly, so I need to brake earlier than is expected.:confused:
No problem :) I did not get any stress because of that..

Very enjoyable time with this car last night even though I was bit of the pace only tried it for the 1st time on Sunday. @Eugene Abramoff thanksfor the setup tips definitely handled better once these were applied.
Could somebody please tell me how to setup replay capture for some reason I don't have a replay of this race.
Congrats to podium and hopefully see you all at Daytona next week.

Very enjoyable time with this car last night even though I was bit of the pace only tried it for the 1st time on Sunday. @Eugene Abramoff thanksfor the setup tips definitely handled better once these were applied.
Could somebody please tell me how to setup replay capture for some reason I don't have a replay of this race.
Congrats to podium and hopefully see you all at Daytona next week.
When you leave the server you get the option to save a replay , look in top right corner , you can now choose to save Quali ore Race replay ore both...

good race guys! congrads aki and eugene,
aki i'm really sorry for the crash ! you are faster than me. it was a litle bit stupid to attack you ...
1st place maked me crazy :(
:whistling: it felt like you were prepared that torpedo for a while :roflmao:
I understand it was avoidable at that moment if you braked too late. But since I braked much later to that corner than you on earlier laps I was thinking there is no change you could get past there :O_o:
But for next race: you can't attack inside that way if you aren't already side of leading car... Then of course I would keep my inside line and leave enough room for you inside :)

Otherwise! Nice racing there! ;) first place affects concentration in mysterious ways :cool:
See u!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing