RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that livery come with extra-heavy paint? :D

I have my camber maxxed out once again, and am ready for Tuesday's Tire Torture Test!
Now now don’t worry. You might see my tail lights for a bit, but have no fear, it won’t make it the distance. I will have a huge smile the whole time tho!

Little tip I picked up from the “Stoff”. Try not to upshift when going up hill. You lose momentum. That’s why my gearing might seem odd to some that try it. And especially in a turbo car where boost pressure is building while under a load. If I can make it through a turn with out pushing wide too bad, I’ll leave it in a taller gear.

Hey @Keith_G ..... that’s really kind of you . Tbh setups are all a bit new to me , only done fixed setup classes in iRacing so I’m on the back foot a bit with tuning etc . I was expecting g to start getting involved more in that in my next iRacing season but this is kind of forcing me to try and learn earlier than expected

Dang! Thought it would be a good place to get some experience

I've been racing AI forever but I've just started to dip the toe into online racing the last few weeks

Already sick of being taken out...

Should have wheel fixed by then so please sign me up.
1589930704177.png

no go guys... Can't get on to stream, error 13 ....:confused::confused::(:( Sorry! No stream.:(
Same here Dave, Can't get into the server. This game sucks sometimes!!! They need to get this problem solved since they have had the same problem since about 2015. This is the third race I've missed because I can't get into their multiplayer servers. They really need to let us have a server outside of their crap system.

Same here Dave, Can't get into the server. This game sucks sometimes!!! They need to get this problem solved since they have had the same problem since about 2015. This is the third race I've missed because I can't get into their multiplayer servers. They really need to let us have a server outside of their crap system.
I wonder if it is just the USA.. Seem there are 11 drivers on the server??? Time to crank up ACC and get rid of the frustration.

I wonder if it is just the USA.. Seem there are 11 drivers on the server??? Time to crank up ACC and get rid of the frustration.
I actually did my first multiplayer race in ACC last weekend, and enjoyed it finally. That sim requires a lot of tinkering to get dialed in. The only problem is GT3 gets old for me....

Good race guys. I can't believe I made it without pitting!!! With a bent control arm even. Sorry for the server problem tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%