US GTO Classics @ Road America - Tue May 26 2020

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg
Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Club Racing Format
Tire Wear - 2x
Full Damage - On
Mandatory Pit Stop - No

Useful Links
Upgrade Membership
Racing Club Rules
Teamspeak Installation Guide
Crew Chief
Passwords for Server and Teamspeak
Tips, How To's and Add ons
Car Setups
Incident Reporting

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use Crew Chief as a spotter

Tuesday May 26, 2020

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTO Classics
Track: Road America

Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (45 minutes)

Entry List - Max 30 slots
  1. David DeGreef Audi #3
  2. Scott_H Mustang #14
  3. stevem Mustang #11
  4. brc19 Nissan #95
  5. rustymoto Mustang #9
  6. 2112 Nissan #94
  7. SPC15 Nissan #58
  8. Stephan Bradshaw Mustang #17
  9. Keith_G Nissan #57
  10. Wilko Jones Nissan #85
  11. Absurd1ty Mustang #50
  12. JACE323 Mustang #6
  13. durielk Nissan #95
  14. sc4dr Nissan #75
  15. emarchena Mustang #25
  16. ko41 Nissan #33
  17. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 56

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day.

Last edited:

Stephan Bradshaw

1RPM
Premium
Apr 7, 2020
Hey all, new to this forum and sim racing and wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Steve from Ohio (Go Bucks!). Haven't been sim racing long as the FFB wants to rip my arms from their sockets and I now realize how out of shape I am. I consider myself an amateur, so if you see me in the race, do your best to avoid me or I might accidentally chromehorn you. Kidding. Still trying to perfect my sim setup since there is not a lot of room in a one bedroom apt. I'm running a Fanatec v2.5 CSW Base with Formula Carbon Wheel, Fanatec V3 Pedals, a NextLevel Racing Wheel stand with Staples chair on rollers, and a 46" tv (living in the one bedroom apt explains this). Hoping to upgrade to a better setup in the future. Looking forward to getting on the track with you all.

Put me down for the #3 Audi, please (subject to change if I get annoyed or someone else wants it).

stevem

GearGrinder
Premium
May 14, 2013
Hey all, new to this forum and sim racing and wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Steve from Ohio (Go Bucks!). Haven't been sim racing long as the FFB wants to rip my arms from their sockets and I now realize how out of shape I am. I consider myself an amateur, so if you see me in the race, do your best to avoid me or I might accidentally chromehorn you. Kidding. Still trying to perfect my sim setup since there is not a lot of room in a one bedroom apt. I'm running a Fanatec v2.5 CSW Base with Formula Carbon Wheel, Fanatec V3 Pedals, a NextLevel Racing Wheel stand with Staples chair on rollers, and a 46" tv (living in the one bedroom apt explains this). Hoping to upgrade to a better setup in the future. Looking forward to getting on the track with you all.

Put me down for the #3 Audi, please (subject to change if I get annoyed or someone else wants it).
If Dan and KO lap you 5 times, don't worry. That's normal.

• Haha
Reactions: sc4dr

stevem

GearGrinder
Premium
May 14, 2013
What did we miss?
GT3 race @ Hockenheim. Grid was about 25 or so at the start of a 30 minute race. After 2 laps half the field quit after they played wreckfest. I started midpack. Got smashed into from every direction first lap. Was dead last after 3 laps and worked my way back to 9th a minute behind Mr. Bock.

Keith_G

500RPM
Premium
Mar 17, 2013
In Please, Nissan #57
Assuming I can get in the server. I will start at 5pm my time and hope that I make it before the crowds start to make it impossible to connect:confused: