RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in! Last night's race was a blast. After my "first" pit stop Efrain and I were dicing it up pretty good with neither getting any real advantage. While I want to win, racing like that, no matter your position, makes it fun!

Gotta practice my pit stops though. Since I refuse to hold myself accountable I will blame my team engineer for the screw up that required me to pit three times.

What a great event! My first race in about 6 years and good to be back. No Problem, Wilko, I had a few misadventures of my own. I take full responsibility. The car is a handful, especially under braking. Any tips? I took 4 tires and felt a huge improvement on re-entry. 9th place.
R.L.

Sign me up.
You are signed up
Count me in! Last night's race was a blast. After my "first" pit stop Efrain and I were dicing it up pretty good with neither getting any real advantage. While I want to win, racing like that, no matter your position, makes it fun!
You have been counted in
Gotta practice my pit stops though. Since I refuse to hold myself accountable I will blame my team engineer for the screw up that required me to pit three times.

I'm in, please add me.
You are
Great start to...dare I say it a FULL grid:thumbsup::cautious:

And as I finished this we have another..ALL RIGHT! @TrumpetReich

I just went back and ran a few laps with car as it was last night.....lol ..OMG we need to go back and do a do over. The car works under braking and my fillings are not falling out! Curious what others think?

I just went back and ran a few laps with car as it was last night.....lol ..OMG we need to go back and do a do over. The car works under braking and my fillings are not falling out! Curious what others think?
I think if others feel similar we can get that combo back in the schedule sooner than later. I do have some tasty combos in the next couple of weeks but sometime after that is a possibility.

Reading those posts makes me happy that it was a successful first run, and Im sad I missed it.

The good news my replacement parts should be delivered tomorrow, so this weekend will be working on my PC and mostly will get it running, and get back on the tracks :)

Reactions: DND
Second event on the horizon and still no Greenwood in sight, im impressed how reserved you are :D
Not too too far in the future. You are king when it comes to Group 5, perhaps you would set your alarm and join us?:p

If it was saturday then why not :p Otherwise i somehow cannot imagine waking up in the middle of the night and go to work after, not to mention sweat and vr marks :roflmao:
Well, special event with group 5 on weekend wouldnt be a bad idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline