• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

US GTO Classics @ Mid Ohio - Tue 16 Jul 2019

David DeGreef

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - BLM
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

Note: Club will now start at 9:00 pm ET from this event (07.16.2019) onward.

Ready for a class that I think could not be more diverse in engine performance and sound. These are absolutely fantastic when you get the hang of it they are about as much fun as you are going to have.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of out talented members, browse the setups here.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTO Classics
Track: Mid Ohio Full

Tuesday 16/07/19
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Selecting a car/livery is optional and is just a way of showing your preference. Everyone is free to choose what they like as duplicates are allowed.

the FReD (Finishers Rewards Drawing)
J-F of Sector 3 wants us to have a successful kick off to the club and has generously provided redeem codes for 200 VRP each that can be used on content of your choice, or just save it for use later as there is no expiration.

Each week three randomly selected drivers that complete the race, NO DNF's or Disconnects, will be awarded the VRP. Does not matter where you finish as long as you DO finish to qualify for drawing.

Each of the next twelve weeks (ending Sept 24, 2019) we will award the VRP to the three randomly selected drivers. There is no limitation as the amount of VRP you can win, so show up and finish each week.:D

At the end of twelve weeks the top four drivers with the most number of complete races will also be awarded 200 VRP each. (in the event of ties a random drawing will be done).

*I am not a lawyer, or pretend to be one, and am not responsible for loopholes perceived or otherwise in this rewards drawing:).

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. [B][COLOR=#ff0000]David DeGreef[/COLOR][/B] (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. [B]Sean Armstrong[/B]
  3. [B]johndough247[/B]
  4. [B]emarchena[/B]
  5. [B]Minerro[/B]
  6. [B]Mike Wyatt[/B]
  7. [B]Luke Maney[/B] Nissan #33
  8. [B]stevem[/B]
  9. [B]2112[/B]
  10. [B]brc19[/B]
  11. [B]John Addison[/B] Audi #3
  12. Keith_G
  13. bloozmahn
  14. GalacticMonkeh
  15. Racker2
  16. sc4dr Nissan #75
  17. Neal Ches
  18. Dirk Steffen
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP# 109

Last edited:

250RPM
Premium
Oct 6, 2016
Count me in! Last night's race was a blast. After my "first" pit stop Efrain and I were dicing it up pretty good with neither getting any real advantage. While I want to win, racing like that, no matter your position, makes it fun!

Gotta practice my pit stops though. Since I refuse to hold myself accountable I will blame my team engineer for the screw up that required me to pit three times.

David DeGreef

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - BLM
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
Sign me up.
You are signed up
Count me in! Last night's race was a blast. After my "first" pit stop Efrain and I were dicing it up pretty good with neither getting any real advantage. While I want to win, racing like that, no matter your position, makes it fun!
You have been counted in
Gotta practice my pit stops though. Since I refuse to hold myself accountable I will blame my team engineer for the screw up that required me to pit three times.
I'm in, please add me.
You are
Great start to...dare I say it a FULL grid:thumbsup::cautious:

And as I finished this we have another..ALL RIGHT! @TrumpetReich

Tennracer

100RPM
Premium
May 20, 2018
To all who suffered thru the Porsche Cup race on Tuesday night.
They updated the TRACK SURFACE FOR RED BULL RING IN THE UPDATE OVERNIGHT.
Lol