1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GTO Classics @ Mid Ohio - Sun 06May18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Apr 18, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 06-05-18
  1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,108
    GTO.jpg
    Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
    Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
    Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
    Cars: GTO Classics
    Track: Mid Ohio - Full

Sunday 06/05/18
    Practice:
    19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 GMT (5 minutes)
    Race: 19:50 GMT (40 minutes) (Mandatory pit stop)

Entry List
    - 32 slots
    1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
    2. FeltHat
    3. BBKing212
    4. DucMan888
    5. Steve Le Gallez
    6. DmitryRykov
    7. PurgerUK
    8. Martin Fiala
    9. praxtonio
    10. Jopamir
    11. piruloo
    12. Stephen Gibb
    13. drako90
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
    1. Reserve
    2. Reserve

UTP#43

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    Sign me im

• Like Like x 1
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,015
    didnt expect that one, sign me in Ross my boy :coffee:

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +235
    Sign me up :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +263
    Another great combo ! Please sign me in Ross, thank you.
    upload_2018-4-30_8-45-47.png

• Like Like x 2
  6. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,023
    As much as I would like to take part in this event I cannot, physically. I cannot physically wrestle with these cars for 40 minutes in doing so there's a high probability of dropping out of the race altogether and also the possibility in hurting myself to a degree that it may cause me to be unable to take part in other events that are shorter and less effort physically which it has done in the past.
    Even if this was two 20 minute races I think I still may have problems due to the wild nature of these cars.
    I am disappointed but it's very little I can do which makes it all the more frustrating, except what I can do is get to the top of the leaderboard and share my setup. This is what the club is all about in helping others. Showing your appreciation for once efforts is also what the club is about. :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +263
    Sorry to hear you will not be able to partake, Calvyn. I am coming off a three week medical recovery and this should either prove I'm healthy or an appointment with the Doc is in my future.:cautious:

I have yet to use a setup other than the R3E stock. Would you have one for the Nissan?

Hope you feel well soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,023
    Unfortunately mate my injury is permanent I've may have mentioned it once or twice.:roflmao:.
    Unfortunately the Sunday events I cannot really take part if there is a loose car which I have to wrestle. In case you didn't know it's a shoulder injury that will never get any better than it is now unfortunately.
    Anyway I didn't really have one for the Nissan but I have now. I treated it as a request so I was a little bit more determined to get a better time. If you care to check the leaderboard at your convenience you we'll see I have. Actually somewhat better than the Audi. I'm happy to share, are you happy to give me a :thumbsup: ;).

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  9. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,023
    Post removed.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  10. DmitryRykov

DmitryRykov
    RykovSimRacing Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    I'm in the game!
    :ninja:

• Like Like x 2
  11. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +263
    A full half second...well done Calvyn. Friday is my tentative all clear day so I hope to try it out then, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Premium

Ratings:
    +478
    In with the Mustang, because I own a '16 Mustang ;)

Hopefully I wont get frozen in the pits again!

DIBBS
    on this livery.

roush-racing-25-5123-image-full.png

• Like Like x 3
  13. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Premium

Ratings:
    +478
    Also I think the cars in the forum post you have are wrong. All I see is the 300ZX, Mustang and the Audi.

14. DmitryRykov

DmitryRykov
    RykovSimRacing Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    My livery #6 Mustang!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,023
    I'm not sure what you are saying actually I'm a bit baffled. Are you saying the image of the top of the thread posting the event is incorrect because it's showing the wrong cars. Or are you saying there's more than 3 cars in this category. ? (GTO Classics) Either way the picture doesn't matter and there is only the Nissan, Ford and Audi.

• Like Like x 1
  16. PurgerUK

PurgerUK
    Premium

Ratings:
    +278
    Sign me up please

• Like Like x 2
  17. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    Dad Gummit! What a combination...i'd love this. But unfortunately can't make it :cry:
    Have fun guys

• Beer Beer x 5
  18. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,300
    There's a 2.2gb update for the game released today,.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,543
    In, please, thank you.

• Like Like x 3
  20. DucMan888

DucMan888
    Premium

Ratings:
    +263
    So my first time back in the seat since April 9th and boy did it feel good. Took it easy per Dr.'s orders and only did two back to back 20 minute stints, first stint was with the stock R3E setup and got within .500 of my current leaderboard time, but could not match my previous time. Overall I felt good and not too bad I figured for no laps in nearly a month.
    The second stint I used a setup graciously offered by @Calvyn White and within 5 laps I had eclipsed my fastest lap of the day and after several more took .600 off my leaderboard time.
    Thanks Calvyn, I can't wait to get back on this afternoon and pound around Mid Ohio some more.:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3