RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, another first class evenings racing again, thank you all.
2 good hard fought race's with big grids and battle's all the way through the field, perfect!
Looking forward to re watching it all on the stream later on... :)
Top battle for 4th on the last lap of R2, all the way down to the last corner!
For all those who enjoyed (or watched on Twitch :D) - dont forget WTCC Saturday and the weekending Enduro on Sunday! Get signed up.....

After the race I was thinking, how can I explain tonight˙s race to someone, who wasn˙t there. OK, I have all racing games with at least slightly touch of simulation in their guts and I won˙t be listing now which has the best graphic, whitch multiplayer is the best ... it is not important right now and I love them all. But fun factor is on RRRE side, that is for sure and if somebody doesn˙t beleve me, just watch replays of hundred small battles in that 20 minutes od both races. Thank you all to be there, Kjell for organisation and thank you Reinhard for unbelevable fight ... two times :)

Kjell, just another suggestion and I hope, I am not annoying already :unsure:

Maybe you can allow DTM 92 cars also in case someone wants to be part of the race, but don˙t have Classic pack.

Awesome 2 races guys! Large grid, fair and clean drivers, battles everywhere and 6e66o transmitting the race on Twitch. That was a great evening, thank you all! :thumbsup:

Paul, Falk and I battling for the 3rd position.
11824-1437125788-ade1c195c44e4c4e182088eae743b3ed.jpg

What cars and packs qualify as GTO classics ?
I am tempted to join but i don't know if i have the car or cars needed, plus in all honesty i need to make up for yesterdays abysmal race. I couldn't understand how i raced with the same settings & car yesterday as i did for the last race & on the same track no less, doing the same times for practice and qualifying races. Yet the car still handled like crap yesterday , and the one time i needed to have a great race (was the one time i couldn't keep my car on track). Needles to say i was quite an angry bird, and when i went off for the final time couldn't get back on track quick enough to the point i was lapped. I pulled the plug on the race as there was no point even trying to play catch up from that far back, i wouldn't have even got close.

Don't get payed until well after the 19th so - its a NO go from me (i don't have any of those packs), plus if i am honest i am itching to race the 2013 / 2014 DTM's as it is my fave class of car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%