RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, will have to miss this one. Have to take my son into town to register for the fall semester and go scooter shopping for him. Sorry to miss it. The last two races have been superb. I should be on for tomorrow still.

I am sorry guys, only 4 of us for 2nd race (when I left server), I have much work to do tomorow from early morning and I will be back just before practice for DTM race starts.

I really enjoyed in duel with Joao, great race and superb closing door at the exits of the curves. I hope, I wasn´t too agressive in third lap, but your defence was "unbreakable" and Bedrich˙s Honda started to appear bigger and bigger in my rear mirror :thumbsup:.

Thanks all for fast and fair race and cya tomorow evening :)

@Matej Lakota You were way faster so i tried to defend for a few laps but decided to let the door open on the 2nd corner so you could take it and maybe i would get the chance to follow you and make some pressure. Didn't go that well since i got the wrong gear and lost the momentum to follow your draft. :(

After that it was impossible to catch you and i went to defend my second position which i did successfully. :D

Second race only two of us left so we decided to end it short. ;)

I am a moron :confused:... I had the best setup car.....I worked on it for a few days......Only problem was when I went to server for the 1st race I realized were not racing GT3's !!:roflmao:

Missed that one.....So grabbed a car made a few quick changes and it wasn't half bad but the other half was a bit slow on entry.

But I will say I was proud of myself......P4 from last and never put a tire off. But no way was catching the front pack. Too good.

With only 3 of us in the 2nd race didn't make much sense so bailed.

See all at the next one.

Bad start for me as usual :cry:, I was able to gain positions and finish third with an overtake on the final lap :D. Finally pass the checkered flag 3º and satisfied with my performance.

I had to leave and can not be in the last race :(.

It's a shame that more people do not sign up in this races, I love these cars and a grid of 20 pilots could be spectacular.

Guys, this club is doing quite well tbh.
The game released dedicated servers about six weeks ago and we're seeing a slow but still present increase of participation, despite the fact that we are smack in the middle of the of the lowest activity period of the year!
If you guys just keep coming back and signing up then by the end of August grids at 20+ could be a reality.

Thanks for yesterday race!
@Matej Lakota drove incredibly (as usual) and @Joao Fernandes wasn't waiting to me too and disapeared from my sight. Then I made some mistakes and so had to have some battling with @Víctor Aldana who bravely did me in last lap which was coool man! :) So I lost again, but with smile on face. Thank you guys!
Race 2 scratched due to only 2 participants left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%