RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope is not mandatory to be all in the same room....i prefer relax relax talking only before and after races, not during

last question: the practice starts at 9:00 pm in italy (legal hour here), right?

I feel the same , hence the reason for my question...its my first RD race so dont know what to expect tbh

push to talk during the race ? Or is it a cacophony of chat ?
hope is not mandatory to be all in the same room....i prefer relax relax talking only before and after races, not during
Some use PtT, others use voice detection. If someone's mic is staying open then we ask them to adjust their settings or switch to PtT. I remove them from the TS channel if they don't respond.

During the race there is a bit of banter, but it's nothing like constant chat. It's a relaxed atmosphere but people still take the racing seriously so are concentrating too hard to talk. ;) Most of it will just be people making each other aware of their presence, or apologising for a bump.

TeamSpeak is great because it adds to the relaxed social atmosphere during practice, but it is not mandatory on RD anymore. Feel free to mute it during the race if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%