RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I stupid for considering switching to the X-bow?

not a stupid choice at all, yesterday i gave a try to the gt4 cars and ktm, m4 and lotus were all a nice drive, porsches too but the tail is too tricky approaching corners and in rre oversteer isn't easy to manage when happens

I'm not asking to change I already have my car picked out. Are there more than one Audi? I only thought there was one, and when David picked it, that eliminated it from consideration.

I'm not asking to change I already have my car picked out. Are there more than one Audi? I only thought there was one, and when David picked it, that eliminated it from consideration.
I will gladly hand it off to you sir. Audi #4, that turbo is a butt kicker.

I’m starting to wonder if I made an error going for one of the Porsche’s, but I’m starting to tame it , just have to watch that lift off oversteer .... if nothing else it keeps me on the edge ( I May change my car number though as I do t think the livery I have chosen is ‘racy’ enough )

Raceroom has a leaderboard option which is useful to see what sort of lap times you can expect for a track (albeit with perfect unchanging tyres) which can be accessed via the Single Player menu and then just select desired config

There’s a couple of x-bow’s on that leaderboard ? Is that just people trying different cars ?

And dayum @Calvyn White 1:07s !!!

I will gladly hand it off to you sir. Audi #4, that turbo is a butt kicker.
No thank you, sir! I don't want it. I'm already overwhelmed with the Mustang.

Note to all. Hitting the red apex markers at Laguna Seca is bad, really bad. Not only are the markers capable of bursting your tires, but they will destroy your suspension too. Turn # 10 is especially bad. I write this because I am trying to use as much of the track as possible, and I made the mistake of getting too tight into turn #10. I am happy that the pits are right there; however, I am even more grateful to learn about those nasty slabs of concrete now, and not on race day.

Last edited:
The Link into Becketts......I can not find a good line through there...driving me nuts. Anybody got any tips ?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 53
It's WTCC so he's throwing it around a bit, and I definitely can't hold such a tight inside line at Link like he can (I drift wider in the Evora), but I still found this helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%