US GTO Classics @ Laguna Seca - Tue May 19 2020

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg
Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Club Racing Format
Tire Wear - 2x
Full Damage - On
Mandatory Pit Stop - No

Useful Links
Upgrade Membership
Racing Club Rules
Teamspeak Installation Guide
Crew Chief
Passwords for Server and Teamspeak
Tips, How To's and Add ons
Car Setups
Incident Reporting

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use Crew Chief as a spotter

Tuesday May 19, 2020

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTO Classics
Track: Laguna Seca

Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (45 minutes)

Entry List - Max 30 slots
  1. durielk Nissan #95
  2. Scott_H Mustang #14
  3. brc19 Audi #3
  4. JACE323 Mustang #6
  5. 2112 Nissan #94
  6. Wilko Jones Mustang #17
  7. rustymoto Mustang #9
  8. Redvaliant Mustang #7
  9. Absurd1ty Mustang #50
  10. Keith_G Nissan #95
  11. SPC15 Nissan #58
  12. sc4dr Nissan #33
  13. stevem Mustang #11
  14. Shadylurker Audi #4
  15. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 37

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:

Wilko Jones

100RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
I'm not asking to change I already have my car picked out. Are there more than one Audi? I only thought there was one, and when David picked it, that eliminated it from consideration.

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
I'm not asking to change I already have my car picked out. Are there more than one Audi? I only thought there was one, and when David picked it, that eliminated it from consideration.
I will gladly hand it off to you sir. Audi #4, that turbo is a butt kicker.

• Haha
Reactions: Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones

100RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
I will gladly hand it off to you sir. Audi #4, that turbo is a butt kicker.
No thank you, sir! I don't want it. I'm already overwhelmed with the Mustang.

Note to all. Hitting the red apex markers at Laguna Seca is bad, really bad. Not only are the markers capable of bursting your tires, but they will destroy your suspension too. Turn # 10 is especially bad. I write this because I am trying to use as much of the track as possible, and I made the mistake of getting too tight into turn #10. I am happy that the pits are right there; however, I am even more grateful to learn about those nasty slabs of concrete now, and not on race day.

Last edited:

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
Gonna mess with the stang this weekend. Might run it if I get it how I like it. I have a solid Z setup, but lord knows the tires won’t make it in the tire competition simulator.

• Haha
Reactions: David DeGreef

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
Gonna mess with the stang this weekend. Might run it if I get it how I like it. I have a solid Z setup, but lord knows the tires won’t make it in the tire competition simulator.
You'll really 'love' it going forward then :rolleyes: