RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquila CR1 GT.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: Aquila CR1 GT
Track: Zhuhai

Thursday 21/02/19
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Steve Le Gallez (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Jopamir
  4. CarlosB
  5. lukey386
  6. BBKing212
  7. Piotrek Blaszczak
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#17

Last edited by a moderator:
DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Zhuhai

Sunday 24/02/19
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. CarlosB
  3. hollowdene
  4. FeltHat
  5. Anders Nilsson
  6. Mauricio256
  7. PurgerUK
  8. praxtonio
  9. Calvyn White
  10. Steve Le Gallez
  11. Jopamir
  12. BBKing212
  13. Kjell Stenbeck
  14. Martin Fiala
  15. Piotr Dul
  16. Piotrek Blaszczak
  17. Paul Glover
  18. Magnus Stjerneby
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#27

Last edited by a moderator:
@davew045 Hi Dave, thank you so much for your streaming channel of RD/R3E club races!! Its awesome and geting better and better by the day. Very nice overlays and now, occasionily, even some commentaries ehehehe. Nice! Would it be possible to add to the highlighted car the Gear it us in? Thanks, and please, if possible, keep on streaming :thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments @Jopamir , I really appreciate it. As far as commentaries, my tongue is so tied up most of the time - but every once in awhile I can speak.

The overlays are the R3E Reality Overlays by Scout. He has done an amazing job and if you want to check it out here is a link:
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-reality-multiplayer-broadcast-overlay.12061/

Since I have started using his overlays I have had no need to try to modify them (Which is a good thing because I haven't done any real programming for about 45 years). The addition of the gear the focused car is in would be nice and I think the original R3E overlays had that feature, but I may be wrong. ( it has happened once or twice;)). I will go through the Reality forum and see if it has been brought up and if not I will mention it. Sorry, but I don't want to mess things up by trying to modifying Scout's fine work.

hi please where/which models of track and car i can download (i understand its most track and gto cars but where to download thanks :) )and signup to race? thank you :)
hi, you need to be a premium user to sign up for an event, more info here: https://www.racedepartment.com/pember/membership-new
about your question, its raceroom event, the game downloads entire content on your drive and let you use items you purchased, so if you have raceroom installed, you already have the content (you need only a car you gonna use and track, entire field purchased is not neccessary)

Thanks @Ross Garland, I would very much like to use a RD theme since I seem to be streaming RD races on Tuesday and Thursdays. Sundays will be a challenge from now on and I most likely will not stream Sundays.
Great! I'll upload the skin to my Drive and send you the download link. :thumbsup: Thanks a lot for streaming mate, broadcast views are more interesting than VR view and really help promote our club. :)

hi, you need to be a premium user to sign up for an event, more info here: https://www.racedepartment.com/pember/membership-new
about your question, its raceroom event, the game downloads entire content on your drive and let you use items you purchased, so if you have raceroom installed, you already have the content (you need only a car you gonna use and track, entire field purchased is not neccessary)
ahh thanks for info, membrship its not problem so raceroom on steam (that free game:) and i dont need to buy dlc right? anyway i tought its assetto corsa :) ...thanks for info (im new so i have couple question, i know :D )

ahh thanks for info, membrship its not problem so raceroom on steam (that free game:) and i dont need to buy dlc right? anyway i tought its assetto corsa :) ...thanks for info (im new so i have couple question, i know :D )
You have to buy dlc, just meant that you only need car you gonna drive and track; in some games (for example rfactor 2) you have to buy cars you race against aswell. Of course buying packs is cheaper but raceroom purchase strategy is science in itself
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/r3e-pricing-discounts-and-purchasing-tips.163944/
this and first comment

• Deleted member 6919

I was thinking about doing this race, but the speed difference the Nissa hasn is extreme, I think they need to do some bop on this class to make it interesting, I mean I'm quick in the Ford, so then I used Steve's ghost form the leaderboard as he beat my time, oh boy the acceleration and speed difference is just to much, if you come out of the corners level by the next corner the Nissan is gone again, the Audi has always been abit quirky in this class but as far as I remember the Ford could bring it to the Nissan especially on the straights, but even on this track with it's average pit straight the Nissan is in a different class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%