GTL Troubleshooting Thread

if i'm sat in the Abarth the hud reads KPH and my car dails are KPH and in my garage gearing (setup page) it states mph when my values are set to MPH in options
If I change it to KPH(in the option page) the only thing that changes is in the garage gearing (setup page) it is in KPH.
if I chose a different car(mustang) the dials can change and the hud depending on the car but the garage gearing is always the same as what it states in the options ... i have my hud visible inside my cockpit..(changed the option in my plr files...)
Jack stop panicking.....:)
Same here Rupe

Ole Marius Myrvold
You're getting an error when you are trying to join our server. Only default content tonight. Cortina and Anderstorp. If you're only testing I would appreciate it if you waited until tonights event is finished (in 1h 30min).

I wasn't only testing :) However, I didn't know that when the "extracars" folder was created, that it meant problems going online - deleted that folder, and got ready. Hope I didn't create any problems for anyone.

The extracars folder can cause problems for online if it the cars inside don't match the server folders. 99% of the cars we use even the mods will sit inside the TC-65, GTC-65, and the GTC-TC-76 as they are linked to a car in these folders, the LM55 do sit in there own folder. when mods are used look at the group they are in, the photo in the post thats the folder to put them in unless its stated elsewhere in the post..:)

Did anyone find a solution to the issue of limited buttons on wheels in GTL?
I have a CSW, which has it's plenty of it's own buttons and on top of that I'm using a basherboard so I can use my TH8 shifter and DSD seq shifter in games that have the 3 controller limit.
So, the dilemma is that I can only assign 3 gears to the H shifter..and I also cannot assign many other buttons on the wheel :(

What more do you need, but look left and right and change gear, pit speed limiter
brake bias is an option that doesn't work out side the set up screen.
don't try to overcomplicate things, sorry I cant be more help:(

lol..there's my first dilemma :D I cant change gear ;)
I know I'll have to look workarounds like xpadder etc but it's very frustrating. I thought I was miffed when I found games didn't like more than 3 USB controllers, I didn;t think buttons would be an issue ;)
I used to have a passion for MKI Capris, had about 10 in my early years and so excited to drive one last night...but not quite as excited when I had to use paddle shifting :D

Here's a pic of my fav one which I had maybe 25 yrs or so ago. Showing the pic for no other reason than I just remembered how much I loved it :D

Attachments

• capri.jpg
    capri.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 366
here is a list of the keyboard controls for GT Legends (click) :)

you have ticked the direct shifter option in the controller advanced section in the menus bellow the deadzone settings,

oooh thats a nice Capri..:thumbsup:

i have g25 and shifter with separate pedals(bodnar cable) and a g13 with a keyboard and mouse all working ok in game. im not to familiar with the gearshift .. but ill put my leo bodnar cable on my shifter and see if i can get it working outside the wheel.:) ..

I see there is server launched. I cant access it "game not available. Host may be running an updated or modified game"

I have GT Legends from DVD v. 1.1.0.0 I installed all what is required from this topic moment ago.

yes, I downloaded skinpack, unpacked it to teams/tc65/Jaguar mkii
Sprite i installed to teams/TC-65
and track to locations

offline is working good, I have a very fresh game, I only installed update, nocd patch (to work on Win 7) and unlock patch. Except above also Porsche mod and Algarve track. Maybe I missed something.

Rupe asked me about the links I downloaded:

UPDATE:
http://www.simracingworld.com/files/download/1387-gt-legends-patch/

NOCD PATCH:
http://megagames.com/fixes/gt-legends

UNLOCK, MOD Porsche and TRACKS (Algarve, Le Mas Du Clos):
www.nogripracing.com

SKINPACK for JAGUAR, MOD Sprite:
from here www.racedepartment.com

Thanks for help.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?