GTL Screenshots & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots -Shelby 350GT Muscle

Pity I can't do movies, GTL provides such good material.
Oh well! Here are a few screenies to show what we got up to at Watkins Glen

Off we go, but this picture needs sound. The roar of these beasts was awesome.
thunderatwatkinslg0.jpg

The thunder of American muscle power, but no US drivers to be found.
350musclejz6.jpg

How about those Yankee rear ends.
americanrearendsdq9.jpg

Hansje uses the guzzunder technique to get past Broxman.
hansjeguzzundervg0.jpg

Shelby 350GT Screenshots (Cont'd)

Simon finally cracks under relentless pressure from Jerome
simoncracksks6.jpg

Warren is preparing for another memorable battle to the finish with Jerome, will it be shades of Bathurst again.
closingupao2.jpg

Bugger, I guess not. Wait for me at the finish Jerome.
maybenotuf2.jpg

Cristian does the dough-nut victory dance for the US crowd.
cristianvictorydonutszf5.jpg

[Screenshots] Zolder 21st June 2008

Some screenshot memories from our GTC-65 Event at Zolder.

We had a small field (everyone was watching the soccer), but we had more fun at this tricky track. :jumping:

Kevin has pole as we launch at Zolder.
zolderunderwayrt9.jpg

Broxman and Hans team up with identical Lotus Elans.
broxmanhanstm7.jpg

Gaynall is looking elegant again in the lovely Austin Healey, and well placed mid race too.
gaynallrj9.jpg

Jerome was very patriotic in his French Renault - but sacre-bleu, what have you done to the front???
jeromesacrebleuyp2.jpg

[screenshots] Zolder continued

Mid race and Tobias and Warren are having an almighty battle for the lead, swapping places regularly. Who will crack first???
tobiaswarrenscrappx4.jpg

DOH! :homer: We should have guessed. This followed some impressive snaking down the straight. Looks like Tobias has the race in safe keeping now.
warrencrackscc6.jpg

Hang on Warren, Tobias has driven the tyres off the Jag.
tobiasnotyressz9.jpg

Warren gets the win, and the fan goes wild. :D
warrensfanml3.jpg

Screenshots from Montreal

We're off, well except for Warren who's still in neutral. Szilárd's poor Jag is damaged before he has gone 5 metres. The problems with slow old farts in front. :boink:

1montrealstartes1.jpg

Ben's already showing his intentions by pushing the Falcon to it's limits early.

2benharddrivinnl3.jpg

A few of us couldn't help but get distracted by the local TV show. :couch2:

3tvbreakzq6.jpg

The stately Jag is about to expire already. British automobiles never were reliable. :pout:

4jaglaststandmf0.jpg

Montral Screenshots (continued)

What do you do when you miss the braking point at the end of the long straight? Of course Hans, you just cruise through pit lane. :eyebrows:

5hansshortcutmp1.jpg

Simons brave fight for second in the Cortina is about to end. You just can beat American power down that straight.

6simonwarrentt4.jpg

Up periscope. Hans wants to show off between the Canadian flags

7upperiscopenb6.jpg

The birthday boy gets his gift win. Ben first, daylight second. :first:

8birthdaywinls3.jpg

We're off, well except for Warren who's still in neutral. Szilárd's poor Jag is damaged before he has gone 5 metres. The problems with slow old farts in front. :boink:

I really prepared for a good strat, couse know that all the V8-s too fast for my MK II, well, i managed a good start, the paralyzed mustang surprized me, i expected smoking tires and roaring engines...tried to avoid the collision, but as too close. after a few corner i recognized 2 things
1. no serious damage after start incident, i can control the Feline properly
2. Im in a really deep ****, if u dont make mistakes - tons of mistakes - i have no chance to catch up anybody.

The stately Jag is about to expire already. British automobiles never were reliable. :pout:

well i didnt expected too much, but i think that this car can go more than half lap...thought that i accelerated to agressively from the hairpin and blew up, but no sign of it in the replay..it just stopped. and finished DNF.

suggest a fight on some nice track (spa maybe) with the MKII to test its limits on an endurance race with 90 or 120 mins :becky:

well i didnt expected too much, but i think that this car can go more than half lap...thought that i accelerated to agressively from the hairpin and blew up, but no sign of it in the replay..it just stopped. and finished DNF.

suggest a fight on some nice track (spa maybe) with the MKII to test its limits on an endurance race with 90 or 120 mins :becky:

Szilard, I looked at the replay and it sure does look strange. I've never seen that happen in GTL before. I've seen cars blow engines but usually you get a fire and smoke, and a message advising what happened.
Is there any chance you had a problem with your Controller ie. the throttle pedal??

Is there any chance you had a problem with your Controller ie. the throttle pedal??

okay guys I was thinking about this and now 99% sure what happened.
Im sure im the winner of the "Lame of the year" prize!
I turning out from the hairpin and saw that i accelerated like a mothership and far - far away from the others pace. I wanted to write in chat that: "oh dear!"
but in savage - another multi online game - the button for chat is "Y" i pressed it, and the chat window didnt open (whatta wonder:)). becouse i was still driving in the straight I didnt see this and started to type "oh dear" and the "ignition" is set up for "D" for me as i used this in GTR for pit stopping ("S" for starter and next to it "D" for ignition), so i turned off the engine
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
:rofl:

Wow! This goes down as the most unusual race end of the year. :pound:
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully noone else will get caught with that one.
I'd better withdraw my unkind remarks to Jaguar. :wink:

Seriously though, I have been feeling bad about that incident, since it was such a small group and it happened so early, I think we should have restarted the race. Even if we had lost our qualy positions in the restart, it would have been a fun event for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back