GTL Racing Club This Week: Lotus in Poland, Opel in France

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium

We hope all of our drivers had a Happy New Year.

The GT Legends Club is back to its normal 2 event-per-week schedule now that the festivities are behind us, and we're introducing some new content for the new year. We try to keep new-to-us content mixed in with default content to alleviate the download burden on our drivers, and provide some familiarity among the newness.

Tuesday 8th takes us to new-to-the-club venue Tor Kielce in Poland in a couple of GTL greats, the Lotus double of Cortina followed by Elan. This challenging little track has both quick sections and tricky complexes to test your precision, and the two Lotuses handling. Thursday 10th takes us to the familiarity of Magny-Cours using the Club & GP circuit as a sprint/feature event, and introduces the Opel Kadett B mod. The Kadett is a great addition to the TC-65 class, and will be great fun around both iterations of the French circuit.

Both events are shaping up to be interesting, challenging and fun, so we hope to see you there.

To find out more please come along to the GT Legends Racing Club, and see what all the fuss is about.
View the Post on the Blog

Yes im also looking forward to this one Tim,, Ive had a quick look at the track but need a bit of time to get used to .. i keep missing my breaking points but ill get there...
it does take me a while to learn a new track but it is enjoyable all the same..:)

Well after the fun that was had on Tuesday, I cant wait for tonight, A great car no worries about the setup it drives so good. A what a noise it makes
time to adjust the setting if you want to hear on T/speak.
the car has a loverly feel and the slides are so much fun just don't push to much and your there, 2 great versions short and long each have there their own beauty about them this is Magny-Cours at its best..
See you on track,,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing