GTL Racing Club This Week / 24

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
Looks like GT Legends has never been so popular. This week we have Round 2 of the Scirocco series, and another new mod the Chevrolet Monza.

Round 2 takes us to the Nurburgring GP track on Tuesday for 12 laps of fun in these FWD rocket ships, Round 1 saw a few surprises round the street course Halle-Saale. A strong drive from Antonio Tavares sees him take the lead in the series closely followed by Roland Warmenhoven race 2 winner, and Jacob Boonstra. New this season is the introduction of points with a potential 60 points up for grabs at every round, consistency is the key to doing well in this series. Event details can be found here.

On Thursday we have a new mod to try the Chevrolet Monza and where better to unleash this power house of a car but round Kyalami and the Oesterreichring. the last time we drove there we had a blast in the BMW 2002tti and this has the feel to be the same. the Chevy Monza also known as the DeKon was a successful and recognized race car builder, winning IMSA championships in 1976 and 1977. Chevrolet had a great deal to do with the design of the DeKon chassis. General Motors first venture with CAD drawings was with the DeKon Monza. In late 1974, DeKon received all of the Monza chassis as complete cars and reconstructed them as customers ordered them.
GM built the H07 body Monza from 1975-80, and it has enjoyed a great run of success in road racing and many other forms of auto racing. The cars were designed by Horst Kwech of Ausca Racing and Lee Dykstra and used to combat the highly successful Porsches in IMSA competition. The car's lightweight, high horsepower combination was a formidable competitor in IMSA and other racing series. The DeKon Monza of Al Holbert won the IMSA GT Championship in 1976 and 1977. This car has race pedigree can we do it justice, only time will tell. Event details can be found here

GT Legends is a sports car racing simulator developed by Simbin for the PC. It is based on the 2005 FIA Historic Racing Championships for GTC and TC cars of the 1960s and 1970s but supports an extensive range of modding making this classic game a must have for online racing fans. Check out our GT Legends forum for ongoing support, mods and quality online racing with gentleman driving standards

You can also see what other great events RaceDepartment has to offer at a glance on our calendar found here.
View the Post on the Blog

MAybe have a look at foreign Ebay pages, for instance Germany (one Euro plus postage).
But after delivery you will have to buggle with Starforce, and I don't know whether you are able to still receive a digital version for free from Simbin.

I think they stopped that when it appeared on Steam, I could be wrong however.

Oops didn't see Rupes post. Sorry I didn't know Steam did that.

EDIT: Steam don't make that apparent. I saw no mention of it.

I would help bidding in Germany, but then you need to give me your adress (I will tell the seller to send it to you directly) and pay me the amount. Not much of a difference, instead of 1.45 postage it should be 3.45!
Ah yes, I need noone to bid beside me for sure :cool:

Oh oh. No it'S not sealed...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%