GTL on windows 10

roguk

Premium
Hi have GTL running on win 10 with NVidia gtx970 graphics card, my problem is anti aliasing does not work for GTL in win 10,( blurred picture/ jagged edges/ and flickering ) tried several different graphic drivers, altered settings in NVidia control also made profile and adjusted settings in NVidia inspector. Has anyone had success getting anti aliasing working for GTL in win 10 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi have GTL running on win 10 with NVidia gtx970 graphics card, my problem is anti aliasing does not work for GTL in win 10,( blurred picture/ jagged edges/ and flickering ) tried several different graphic drivers, altered settings in NVidia control also made profile and adjusted settings in NVidia inspector. Has anyone had success getting anti aliasing working for GTL in win 10 any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try these settings, DSR native resolution is the key on these old games.
nividia inspector.PNG

Advanced 3d settings.PNG

manage 3d settings.PNG

manage 3d settings 2.PNG
gtlconfig.PNG

Thanks Jon C for reply and info, will give that a try, at moment found that using latest driver 398.82 and just using GTL config set Anti-Aliasing to level 4 seems to have worked, still get some slight flickering on railings. What driver are you using and is that rez for triple screens?

Thanks Jon C for reply and info, will give that a try, at moment found that using latest driver 398.82 and just using GTL config set Anti-Aliasing to level 4 seems to have worked, still get some slight flickering on railings. What driver are you using and is that rez for triple screens?
Not using triples just a standard 1080p display.
Dsr upscales to 4k 3840x2160. then rescales back to monitor resolution, giving a sharper look to GTL/GTR. Driver wise i haven't updated for a couple of months. I'm not to sure how you would use it with triples, but here is info anyway. https://www.geforce.co.uk/hardware/technology/dsr/technology

Last edited:
The W10 fall creators update stopped AA from working in ISI based games. IFAIK it was never properly addressed. There is, however, a work around, which works for rFactor, AMS and (I think I heard somewhere) Race Room.
In Nvidia Profile Inspector, set AA Compatibility bits to 4412C1 (Diablo 3). There also seems to be an advantage in starting in borderless windowed mode.
https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/nvidia-aa-w10-fall-creators-update.2646/
It seems possible/likely that GTL suffers from the same problem. Maybe the solution for AMS, will also work for GTL?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%