GTL noob

Hi Guys

As of this afternoon i became a new GTL player,all installed fine and setup for online,but i dont know about patches/updates for this game,and also any good sources for those updates,just now im on standard install version with no updates done,and all the content being locked is a bit of a bummer too,surely there is an unlock crack?.

Thank You

To reset the multiplayer account, this should work.
http://forum.racedepartment.com/117919-post12.html

That's what I did and it works fine, but you need to create a new account. Since it is the player name that's used in-game it's no big deal... Is my obsessiveness showing?:)

When playing on-line, it is the name used in the .plr file. Same as Race 07 and rF, GTR2 etc.

Excellent -- also found it in the manual... RTFM:embarassed:

You shouldn't have to do that to unlock everything??

I dropped the file into the GTL folder and it only seemed to work for newly created players per the instructions. Thus, the delete and add.
NoGrip :: GT Legends Downloads - Cheat - Unlock Everything

Thanks!

I dropped the file into the GTL folder and it only seemed to work for newly created players per the instructions. Thus, the delete and add.
NoGrip :: GT Legends Downloads - Cheat - Unlock Everything
Thanks!

Oh! OK Steve, it is a while since I did all of this. :wink:

I just checked to see what names appear in the Game, and maybe I haven't fully answered your queation.
When racing, it is the .plr name that shows in the game, however,
in the main GTL lobby, (not the specifiic server) it shows my Account Name. It seems to give the Account Name for all people who are in the GTL Lobby. Is that as clear as mud?? :)

For example, for me the in-game name is: Warren Dawes
but my Account name is different.

Oh! OK Steve, it is a while since I did all of this. :wink:

I just checked to see what names appear in the Game, and maybe I haven't fully answered your queation.
When racing, it is the .plr name that shows in the game, however,
in the main GTL lobby, (not the specifiic server) it shows my Account Name. It seems to give the Account Name for all people who are in the GTL Lobby. Is that as clear as mud?? :)

For example, for me the in-game name is: Warren Dawes
but my Account name is different.

Got it. :D My account name is DratPons and my in-game name is Steve Emmons. I wanted the people I'm racing with to know who I am, but in the lobby to have some anonymity. I think it does that... I can always switch to another player name(plr) if I don't want to use my real name when playing and still use the same DratPons account(lobby) name. Aren't computers grand?:)

Thanks again...

Got it. :D My account name is DratPons and my in-game name is Steve Emmons. I wanted the people I'm racing with to know who I am, but in the lobby to have some anonymity. I think it does that... I can always switch to another player name(plr) if I don't want to use my real name when playing and still use the same DratPons account(lobby) name. Aren't computers grand?:)

Thanks again...

Great Steve, glad you are set. I have my GTL stuff organised the same way for exactly the same reasons. :thumb:

Thanks Hansje. :thumb:
There is some very handy and useful stuff in there. Well done. Everyone should be popping over there on a regular basis, and especially when they are fairly new to a game.
I highly reccommend it.

AS soon as you unlock the cars, try taking the Shelby Cobra for a spin (or 6 :evil:) If you can drive that car fast and consistently, you can drive anything.

Personally, I would learn to drive the less powerful cars before trying the AC Cobra. If he can't handle that car (extremely likely), then he may be put off GT Legends for life !

Warren were do I put the g 25 controller setup you uploaded

Ben, you have to copy this text into your .plr file.
Make a backup first though, in case you don't like it.

The .plr file is located here: C:\GTL\UserData\your profile name\

Open it up with notepad, and you will see a section under the [ Controls ] part. Look down that section, and you will see all the FFB text, it will look the same as the text I posted. Then just copy and paste my text over the same part of your current .plr file.

You may want to adjust the FFB strength in the Game Menu to your preference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back