• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

GTL Holiday Server

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Jul 2, 2008
There is a holiday server running for GTL, an assortment of cars & tracks, short prac & quali and just 6 lap races.

Have fun.

M

Marcin Piatkiewicz

There is a holiday server running for GTL, an assortment of cars & tracks, short prac & quali and just 6 lap races.

Have fun.
What do I need to connect? lobby files/redirection? ip of a server? any mods, skins, tracks, patches? I'm a new uy here :( i just bought a GT Legends, and i have "only" patched it to v1.1...

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Its hilarious how i cant join the server regardless what track its on,message "track not installed"...the hilarious part is its always a stock game track :D,i get that quite a lot in GTL.

Jan 18, 2009
Its hilarious how i cant join the server regardless what track its on,message \"track not installed\"...the hilarious part is its always a stock game track ,i get that quite a lot in GTL.
If you dont have the track installed a default one will be displayed in the lobby.

It happened to me some weeks ago in the Riverside event. In the lobby it said Dijon because I didnt have Riverside installed.

Gary Lennon

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Thanks Knut,thats always confused me in GTL that has :),so no way of knowing what track the server is actually running from outside then?.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Jul 2, 2008
I got rid of Castle Combe Chicane & Bridgehampton, so it's now just using default tracks

M

Marcin Piatkiewicz

Hi! I'm in... sorry for everything :( btw what are the quick chat keys in race? or regular chat(if any?)?

Follow RaceDepartment