[GTL] GTC-TC-76 @ Hockenheim GP 11th April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Dawes

Premium
Lets keep the GTL fun going and see if anyone can challenge Kari's supremacy. Since we are all mostly still learning about this fabulous game, lets stick with the theme of default cars and tracks. This time we step up to the next class and try out the GTC-TC-76 beasts.

Date: Friday 11th April 2008

Track: Hockenheim GP (default)

Laps: 35 laps

Cars: GTC-TC-76 Class
Note: Default skins only.

Server: RaceDepartment

Password: homesweethome

Schedule (GMT time)
19.00 GMT Practice
19.30 GMT Qualifying
20.00 GMT Race

Please Note: This is one hour earlier than the last GTL race at Monza, since some people were unhappy with the start time.

Server settings
Dry weather

Signups

1 Hansje - Porsche (that orange one :p)
2 Roy Stevens
3 Heppu
4 Warren Dawes - Porsche 911 or Pantera??
5 Lux770
6 Mark A Warmington
7 Theo de Bruin - Porsche 906
8 Jesper
9 Andy Marsden
10 Nevermind - Pantera
11 Yoeri Gijsen - Porsche 906
12 Wee_Eck - Porsche 911
13 ezpi
14 Peter Gog - Porsche 911
15 Dubbe - BMW

Reserved drivers

I'm going for the 906. I love it, though I find it to be tricky still. It should make 34 laps on a full tank, so with a bit early upshifts I should manage to complete the race without making a pitstop.

Did only do hotlaps though...

I'm going for the 906. I love it, though I find it to be tricky still. It should make 34 laps on a full tank, so with a bit early upshifts I should manage to complete the race without making a pitstop.

Did only do hotlaps though...

No need to save fuel imo. Put fuel as much it just cover 2 laps and flat out until it ends.

Any idea what the pole time should be? Theo's time 1:59, any progress from there?

I've done a 1.54 in the Pantera but have decided not to drive it.

Best so far in the Porsche 911 is 1.56, but that will be no where near pole.

I'm guessing somewhere around 1.51 will be getting near the mark (but not by me :bear_cry: .

Hi Warren, if I plead will I be allowed back?... lol.

I feel, I must make this public apology to Mr Dawes. Sorry sir, you're right, there was no need to be so stupid, especially as I was so wrong... lol.

I felt a change of sig was in order, that delusional gent kinda sums me up... lol.

Now, car choice.. these are the cars I like the most in the game. But as we've seen, that makes little to no difference in my driving ability.
So I'll take a porker rsr, see if i can get it to the end.. (I was gonna say in one peice but maye it should be)... at all.

My 906 has gotten to 1.55 so far, but there's still room for improvement.

At GTL Rank the best time is a 1.47,8 but that's elusive. I'll try to hit 1.53, maybe a 1.52. I think that's where it ends for me...

Personal practise planned tonight and maybe some laps tomorrow as well :D

I may have a change of heart for my car choice. After some more practice, I still love the look and sound of the Pantera, and I think I am making as many mistakes in the :porsche: 911 as the Pantera. Don't worry though, I have had to de-tune the poor Pantera so that I can have any chance of staying on track.
It seems to chew tyres rather rapidly too.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up, but either way will be a huge challenge for me to see if I can manage 35 laps in either car. :titanic: :ambulance:

No Idea, what you mean, but I think I´m of the same opinion. :D

BMW :D

My 906 has gotten to 1.55 so far, but there's still room for improvement.

At GTL Rank the best time is a 1.47,8 but that's elusive. I'll try to hit 1.53, maybe a 1.52. I think that's where it ends for me...

Personal practise planned tonight and maybe some laps tomorrow as well :D

1.54 low seems to be the max of the 906 is my hands. Damn it is a tricky car... But I love it nonetheless :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%