[GTL] GTC-TC-76 @ Hockenheim GP 11th April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoeri Gijsen

8000RPM
Premium
I'm going for the 906. I love it, though I find it to be tricky still. It should make 34 laps on a full tank, so with a bit early upshifts I should manage to complete the race without making a pitstop.

Did only do hotlaps though...

Heppu

100RPM
I'm going for the 906. I love it, though I find it to be tricky still. It should make 34 laps on a full tank, so with a bit early upshifts I should manage to complete the race without making a pitstop.

Did only do hotlaps though...
No need to save fuel imo. Put fuel as much it just cover 2 laps and flat out until it ends.

Any idea what the pole time should be? Theo's time 1:59, any progress from there?

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
I've done a 1.54 in the Pantera but have decided not to drive it.

Best so far in the Porsche 911 is 1.56, but that will be no where near pole.

I'm guessing somewhere around 1.51 will be getting near the mark (but not by me :bear_cry: .

Eck Simpson

500RPM
Premium
Hi Warren, if I plead will I be allowed back?... lol.

I feel, I must make this public apology to Mr Dawes. Sorry sir, you're right, there was no need to be so stupid, especially as I was so wrong... lol.

I felt a change of sig was in order, that delusional gent kinda sums me up... lol.

Now, car choice.. these are the cars I like the most in the game. But as we've seen, that makes little to no difference in my driving ability.
So I'll take a porker rsr, see if i can get it to the end.. (I was gonna say in one peice but maye it should be)... at all.

Eck Simpson

500RPM
Premium
Get off your hands and knees and join the race. :D

Should be interesting with you and I in the same car, we bang door handles every race when we are in totally different cars.
I think it'll be nothing like normal... you've always been in the supposed slower car... so with equal machines. I'll see you in the pits at the end... lol.

Heppu

100RPM
Huoh...not my track, 1:54 so far:( Should be like 1:52.5.

What can i say? Germany is a **** country!
Kimi Raikkonen

TobiasR

Czarleeese Baygio
Premium
I wanna join please, my GTL is back and ready to be fired up :) I think i´ll go with the beemer.

Yoeri Gijsen

8000RPM
Premium
My 906 has gotten to 1.55 so far, but there's still room for improvement.

At GTL Rank the best time is a 1.47,8 but that's elusive. I'll try to hit 1.53, maybe a 1.52. I think that's where it ends for me...

Personal practise planned tonight and maybe some laps tomorrow as well :D

I am not sure I will make it, I feel very sick the whole week and no progress yet and I am going to a guitarstore before the race.
Don't forget that I said "I am not sure"

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
I may have a change of heart for my car choice. After some more practice, I still love the look and sound of the Pantera, and I think I am making as many mistakes in the :porsche: 911 as the Pantera. Don't worry though, I have had to de-tune the poor Pantera so that I can have any chance of staying on track.
It seems to chew tyres rather rapidly too.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up, but either way will be a huge challenge for me to see if I can manage 35 laps in either car. :titanic: :ambulance:

Yoeri Gijsen

8000RPM
Premium
No Idea, what you mean, but I think I´m of the same opinion. :D
BMW :D

My 906 has gotten to 1.55 so far, but there's still room for improvement.

At GTL Rank the best time is a 1.47,8 but that's elusive. I'll try to hit 1.53, maybe a 1.52. I think that's where it ends for me...

Personal practise planned tonight and maybe some laps tomorrow as well :D
1.54 low seems to be the max of the 906 is my hands. Damn it is a tricky car... But I love it nonetheless :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom