Qualification: 18:50 GMT (20 mins)
Race: 19:10 GMT
Race Length: 20 laps (100K)
Pit Stops: optioinal
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT GTL
Password: click here

Notes

Sign-ups close 1 hour before practice starts.​

There are 4 reserve slots. Reserve drivers will be notified of free slots, in this thread, during the last 15 minutes of practice.​

• Andy Marsden

1. Ben Tusting
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Warren Dawes
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
Reserves:
  1. Marc Good
  2. Amir Mar
  3. Driver
  4. Driver

Now that's an event I'd really love to join - the GT40s are a blast. Sign me up for a reserve spot please, I got an appointment on Thursday already.. but maybe that's gotta be 2nd priority, can't tell yet.

Since we have such a small field for this, in an attempt to maybe encourage a few more, I have reduced the length of this event to 20 laps (half the original).
These brutes will be hard enough to drive, so maybe the shorter race will be more fun.

C'mon guys, hop in and try these out, they are insane to drive and the sound is awesome.

That was great fun, there were only 4 of us but I enjoyed it.
These GT40's are seriously difficult cars to drive.

Hans, Amir, Ben, and I decided to run two 10 lap races to provide more interest (also in case we wreck the cars early lol).
Amir showed immediately that he was very good in these monsters, some very quick laps and good car control. Ben was obviously quick but needed some practice to get used to this beast of a car.

In Race 1, after running with Amir and Ben for a while, I waited for Hans to keep him company. I had some huge laughs following Hans, as he kept hitting the gas too quick with some spectacular spins. Sorry for laughing so much but it was so funny to watch. :hug:

Race 2, Ben left but we decided to test Amir some more, and see how far he could win by. Unfortunately, Amir and Hans managed to crash each other off the line (someone hit the gas too hard again??). So I decided to give Amir something to chase to keep him tested. Sure enough he rounded me up and pulled off a neat pass after about 8 laps, but he then got too enthusiastic trying for a spectacular time, and lost it.

It was still a heap of fun, thanks guys. You don't get to drive a car like this in real life, but it sure was a blast. Gotta love that sound. :D

that was indeed great fun. the 2nd race was a real fight with warren and i was sliding all over the place.realy enjoyed this one warren :peace:. it is realy sad that only 4 of us raced tonight but i hope it is mainly because the stcc pack came out. btw as we discussed earlier let's have a new league with the 70's car. it will be good that i promise

That was great fun, there were only 4 of us but I enjoyed it.
These GT40's are seriously difficult cars to drive.

In Race 1, after running with Amir and Ben for a while, I waited for Hans to keep him company. I had some huge laughs following Hans, as he kept hitting the gas too quick with some spectacular spins. Sorry for laughing so much but it was so funny to watch. :hug: :D

First race I used the setup from Amir ,good not handle that car was all over the place but not on the track,an with Warren behind me I look to much in my mirror
and make it worse then it already was,but driving behind Warren is always useful

Race 2 was allot better(except my start,hit Amir sorry fore that) to eager to get a fast start,this time my trainings setup that was better for me did change the brake bias to 60-40 (thanks Warren) and hit only one gravel trap and one time a wall,did my PB 1.57.7xx (in training last evening 1.58.8xx)

So I had a use full evening and I am glad that I make somebody laugh:yo:

I am with Amir about the cars of the 70 series ,we have done a lot of races with the 60's now, a new challenge is welcome....

Something else, I get a almost new Computer this weekend(1 year old) to replace my old rick(from 2002!) so I have some work to do setting all my
things over,I have all my games on a second hard disk ,I hope that I can switch that to the new Comp. would make the sings a bit easy fore me..

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline