[GTL] Abarth's @ Monaco 79 - 19th April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Dawes

Premium
Time for another GTL night. This time we go to the other end of the horsepower range, the delightful little Abarth's. However, the challenge will still be there because the track will be Monaco 79.
Please note that all participants will need to download the track and the stand alone car pack for this event.

Date: Saturday 19th April 2008

Track: Monaco 79 (addon track)

Laps: 30 laps (One pitstop is compulsory).

Cars: Abarth

NOTE: The car pack must be installed.
The car pack provides an additional 5 skins to make it more interesting.

Track Download: You will need the Monaco 79 V 1.21 which can be downloaded from here:

Altbierbude - Dein freundlicher GTL-Server

You will need to register to get the file but is free and easy.

Car Pack: You must download and install this carpack:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Server: RaceDepartment

Password: click here

Schedule (GMT time)

19.00 GMT Practice
19.30 GMT Qualifying
20.00 GMT Race

Server settings
Dry weather

PLEASE NOTE: If you don't install the car pack and track, you will not be able to enter the server.

Signups

1 Gaynall Hudgins
2 Heppu
3 Hans Sneep
4 Simon Bacon
5 Chris Vick
6 Ezpi
7 Luc Frachon
8 hansje

Reserved drivers

Sign me up, please. Thanx for the car pack.:jumping:

When's Bathurst?:D I know because of the walls it's kinda buggy, but maybe if you give people enough time to practice won't be so bad! Ran it in a league and we didn't have too much trouble. One of the couple that went off even managed to get back on track when I watched the replay!

When's Bathurst?:D

Don't worry it will come. How could an Aussie not organise a race at Bathurst.
I have a special event in mind for that track (a reproduction of 1966 history, hint hint :D ), but it must wait until I know I am available for it. I won't miss it under any circumstances.

I am very doubtful to make this Monaco event as I am on standby to head into the Aussie outback for the impending birth of a granchild.

Hello Warren,

The main reason to sign up is for GTL, but I never dit online racing until now(I hope) I bought GTL in Jan. and workt my way through the Callenge manly as a novice, I am now at the end in the night-race's.
I have hope that GPL start in the FD serie"s, so I can make myself custom with online racing.
But I hope that you will allow me here? If yes,what do I need? Teamspeak ? how to?
O ,I forget to say that I dit race in GPL from 2005 but never online.
I dit a few laps on Monaco with the Abarth, fastest lap 2.04.904 now idea if its fast?

With kind regards,Hans

Please join in the fun Hans. Actually most of us are still learning about GTL so you should fit in nicely. It's just fun racing, we don't get serious.
I've added you to the entry list.
You don't have to have TeamSpeak, but it is there and available for those who want to use it.
You will have to use the Professional driving level though, but we allow auto gearbox and auto clutch if you want.
Don't forget to install the Track and the Carpack shown in the sign up post.

Just join in and start racing, it's the only real way to learn anyway. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years