AC GTH @ Le Mans - Thu 14Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Did you even try the no chicane layout because on it the cars are miles closer.
I enjoy all the "fun club event's" but having massive difference in the cars is a mistake when they would be so much closer with something as simple as using the proper track. I don't think the it's just a fun race is a good excuse to do nothing. Since it won't be very "fun race" for whoever want's to run ferrari.
Nobody forces anybody to pick the Ferrari, if you wanna be competetive you pick the P1 and vice versa. Its just there for guys if they really wanna run it.

I don't want to drive the ferrari I may not race at all as i said above. I'm just trying to help improve the racing As it makes no sense to have an noncompetitive combo even under the name of a fun race. I'm only interested in club races so i would like them to at least be close.

Sorry if i came off as being rude or just complaining as it isn't my intentions at all.
I'm not one to complain or comment negatively. I've always tried to be respectful in my time as a member. Maybe i took it wrong at first as it felt my original post was brushed off as illegitimate.
So sorry if i offended anyone I honestly just want to help the club races be as good as they can be.

Sorry if i came off as being rude or just complaining as it isn't my intentions at all.
I'm not one to complain or comment negatively. I've always tried to be respectful in my time as a member. Maybe i took it wrong at first as it felt my original post was brushed off as illegitimate.
So sorry if i offended anyone I honestly just want to help the club races be as good as they can be.
I tried both cars couple days ago and lap times was in 0,3 secs from each other.... With P1 you can concentrate to just drive and use DRS on straights. It's faster than ferrari on straights indeed BUT if you use manual KERS with ferrari it will be faster in other sections so times will be quite equal.

I don't want to drive the ferrari I may not race at all as i said above. I'm just trying to help improve the racing As it makes no sense to have an noncompetitive combo even under the name of a fun race. I'm only interested in club races so i would like them to at least be close.

I appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I try to listen and apply as much feedback as possible from everyone. I can't of course do everything at once because we need some consensus here for things to work.

Anyway, as I said, after some tests that we did, the cars seemed to have similar pace. McLaren makes your life a little easier when it comes to battery management; FXX is fast everywhere else and if you use battery manually at the right times, you will be as quick as P1. Thanx @Aksu for confirming the theory as well.
The issue with AI is that they just run in "race mode" and for Ferrari it doesn't work, because it runs with no MGUK for the rest of the race after half a lap, so for this one and many other cars AI tests are not accurate, there for irrelevant.

If people don't leave feedback though, we don't know what to improve, so it's right to voice your concerns.
In this case I knew that it should work more or less, but I can't know for sure until the race happened and I have more data, so based on that I decided to stick with the original plan.

Hopefully you can join the race today :thumbsup:

I go slowly around the rack so I'll take a Ferrari if there is a choice.
Is all the hybrid stuff managed by the cars?
Added.

Yes, you can have it on automanagement, but it's pretty ineffective, especially on Ferrari.

It's pretty easy to manage it yourself. Switch it to charging mode and the it's like nitros in NFS, when the bar fills up, hit the button and go faster.

I go slowly around the rack so I'll take a Ferrari if there is a choice.
Is all the hybrid stuff managed by the cars?
I had the same question Dennis, see Joel's and Eugene's helpful banter above for the answer:thumbsup:

I swear I'm going to shout "WEEEEEEEEEEE" when I press that button:p:roflmao:

EDIT: beaten to it :)

Important announcement.

The description was originally wrong stating that there will be 2 races. It makes no sense to run so short on a 4 mins lap, so I changed it to 40 mins single race.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing