AC GTE @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 20 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good work from all off you that finish the race.
As always something XXX up not sure what but even though
I did see the pit crew change my tire. the wher gone with 15 min left
first set could take 30 min :confused::confused::confused: I just spun around .
Lucky I didn´t spoil the race for those fast guys.

Good work from all off you that finish the race.
As always something XXX up not sure what but even though
I did see the pit crew change my tire. the wher gone with 15 min left
first set could take 30 min :confused::confused::confused: I just spun around .
Lucky I didn´t spoil the race for those fast guys.
you've put SS instead of S. I saw you in the app after the pit stop and I was like: can he really do it? it looks like you couldn't :whistling::laugh:

thanks. I had no practice today, so any help is much apreciated :D
I hope it was of any use. It was a good setup for consistency but it lacked traction and top speed. Even in a slipstream I couldn't keep up with the other cars. So I was defending almost the entire race.

I had an intens race. I didn't have quite the pace of @marek2209 , @rockracer and @r!ver_cz :(but stayed the whole race close to them, mostly defending for not having enough traction and speed on the straights. There were some nice battles between us which were fair and with respect for eachother in my observation. Thanks for that guys!:thumbsup: At the end I was lucky to keep Dan behind me. ;)

Congrats to the podium and thanks for organising to SuperSoftJoel:p

Congrats on the win @Celtic Pharaoh, great pace! :thumbsup:

I think this ending appropriately summed up my race :whistling:

FRQc1EW.jpg

I had an intens race. I didn't have quite the pace of @marek2209 , @rockracer and @r!ver_cz :(but stayed the whole race close to them, mostly defending for not having enough traction and speed on the straights. There were some nice battles between us which were fair and with respect for eachother in my observation. Thanks for that guys!:thumbsup: At the end I was lucky to keep Dan behind me. ;)

Yes , it was a very intens battle , but mega fun :)
Congrats to the podium
and thx Joel for organizing :thumbsup:

I hope it was of any use. It was a good setup for consistency but it lacked traction and top speed. Even in a slipstream I couldn't keep up with the other cars. So I was defending almost the entire race.
I was with the last pack. barely seen anyone :)) I saw @Altaraz in the mirror at the start of the race but after the first stint, I was pretty lonely. But your setup was 2 seconds faster then the stock one, so ... good enough? :)

Yeah, it was fun with you guys :thumbsup:
Had some audio issues but managed to fix them before Quali. Was quite happy with my pace, I think with VR, you can aim for the apex in tight turns much better than with a single screen :geek:
Thanks for organising and congrats to the podium :thumbsup:

great race. All minutes allways in persuit of 3 or 4 fellows. Either getting close and far again but every minute allways fighting hard.
Even at the pitstops, we were close.
Very fun.
Without a setup for the Corvette, that was the best i could do, and intense too.
Racing it´s not always about classification, but about fun you have.
Grats to winner and all the rest. Everyone drove fair and clean.
I could stay all night long on this one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%