AC GTE / GT2 @ Bridgehampton - Weds 25th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What an awful first race I had. P6 to P18 or P19. I made mistakes one after another.

The second race was a about to be a song for the ages. Going from P19 to P9 in the first lap, going to battle my way through and then ... tried to pass in the wrong spot. ... twice. And twice was I out of the circuit. Back to P15 or smth. :cry: :cry:

Sorry @Sheashant L for hitting you. You've pushed me away in the fast left corner, and then you were so slow in the light bulb, and on the outside that I've thought you were going to let me pass. But then, when I was right behind you, you've started to turn. :(

Congrats to @Kek700 for the win.

And a round of applause for @Medilloni who kept the Wednesdays alive and has given us awesome tracks to cover.

Last edited:
Great stuff guys. I forgot how exciting and real serious SIM racing feels. I need this in lockdown as I'm sure we all do.

I left the track far too much in the first race and really need to work on keeping calm and concentrating in traffic. It was just one mistake after another in R1. R2 was going much better in P11 until I was punted but I can't be too mad as I made contact myself at times.

All in all great fun. Nice to learn a new track and see my driving coming on massively over the evening.

Sign me up next week!

What an awful first race I had. P6 to P18 or P19. I made mistakes one after another.

The second race was a about to be a song for the ages. Going from P19 to P9 in the first lap, going to battle my way through and then ... tried to pass in the wrong spot. ... twice. And twice was I out of the circuit. Back to P15 or smth. :cry: :cry:

Sorry @Sheashant L for hitting you. You've pushed me away in the fast left corner, and then you were so slow in the light bulb, and on the outside that I've thought you were going to let me pass. But then, when I was right behind you, you've started to turn. :(

Congrats to @Kek700 for the win.

And a round of applause for @Medilloni who kept the Wednesdays alive and has given us awesome tracks to cover.

It was my fault to begin with @Raresch . You and Velasco were going in to that fast left hander side by side and I misjudged my closing speed entering that corner. I tried to avoid you guys but understeered and pushed you wide .. and then I slowed down to let u by into the next right-handed loop by hugging the outside .. anyway thanks for waiting and sorry about that touch.

ALso want to say sorry to Lewis Foster. I got a really good run on you out of that looping right hander and was completely on the inside of u in the next right handed kink but we touched and you got sent flying. Glad you had your seat belts on x :cry: :D

Also my bedroom heater burst and all hell broke loose this evening and I was really contemplating racing but on second thoughts I realised that ill forget about it for 2 horus if I raced.

So thanks for organising a splendid event again @Medilloni and for introducing me to another lovely balls in your face track. Congrats to all winners and podium finishers and to everyone else who took part. See you next time.

Last edited:
It was my fault to begin with @Raresch . You and Velasco were going in to that fast left hander side by side and I misjudged my closing speed entering that corner. I tried to avoid you guys but understeered and pushed you wide .. and then I slowed down to let u by into the next right-handed loop by hugging the outside .. anyway thanks for waiting and sorry about that touch.

ALso want to say sorry to Lewis Foster. I got a really good run on you out of that looping right hander and was completely on the inside of u in the next right handed kink but we touched and you got sent flying. Glad you had your seat belts on x :cry: :D

Also my bedroom heater burst and all hell broke loose this evening and I was really contemplating racing but on second thoughts I realised that ill forget about it for 2 horus if I raced.

So thanks for organising a splendid event again @Medilloni and for introducing me to another lovely balls in your face track. Congrats to all winners and podium finishers and to everyone else who took part. See you next time.

Wasn't sure who it was as I was suddenly eating sand! Haha. No worries at all, maybe my fault for squeezing too much I don't know. I was really enjoying the racing at that point in the race and was placed pretty well after a good start. Just a shame we couldn't finish the fight. Next time.

WELL DONE ERNIE and Chris :)

Must be nice to get the W. I only looked at car and track at 7.30pm and binned it every lap in practice so pleased with 5th in race 2. Could see Han coming for me though.

Thanks so much John for all the races through lockdown, we really appreciate it. They were all blinders of combos too!

Here is a replay if anyone interested, missed the very start of lap 1:

WELL DONE ERNIE and Chris :)

Must be nice to get the W. I only looked at car and track at 7.30pm and binned it every lap in practice so pleased with 5th in race 2. Could see Han coming for me though.

Thanks so much John for all the races through lockdown, we really appreciate it. They were all blinders of combos too!

Here is a replay if anyone interested, missed the very start of lap 1:

What app do you use for the names of the players? Also, do the lines after the position number mean anything?

Great racing that was lots of fun. I think I never drove the Ferrari GT2 before and I just had half an hour practice before the event. So with no long practice and using stock setup I was pretty ok with my pace. I am glad with race 1 and position 7, didn't make a mistake there.

Was fun and had some good battles as well in race 2.
Just tried the Porsche with stock setup. Impression was that Porsche is so more easy to drive, especially exit of corners I got oversteer in the Ferrari far more often, at least both compared with stock setup....

Thanks @Medilloni for organizing. This event and track was pure fun.

Really chuffed with the positive comments guys, thank you, and really appreciated!! - a really difficult track, so all the more credit to every one of you for taking it on. The kind of track you'll tell your grand children about... save the replay, and they'll point out all the apexes you missed (mine do, really!):laugh:

Massive, huge! congrats to the podium guys - and a special mention to @Kek700 Ernie for beating the kids (thanks for that @Chris Down ...comment of the year:roflmao:). I was sat in with Chris watching the 2nd race, oh boy that was fun!

Started the 1st race from the pits - have a bit of back problem at the mo - and had a blast with a good few of you trying to catch up, thanks so much for the fair racing guys, an absolute pleasure with your tough though fair racing:thumbsup:

Our good mate @Denis Betty has sorted next week's event - and it's a corker, close racing, guaranteed!!... Thanks again guys, hope to see you all again next week:)

Last edited:
I totally agree with Simon. Loads of fun last night as all Wednesday (and Monday) events.
I concentrated on not going off because I had eaten enough sand during practice and that went very well. In race 1 I had a race incident with @GeekyDeaks for which he apologized but it could have well been my fault as I didn't maintain a straight racing line. (Sorry Scott, that I didn't response on your call. I have push to talk on Teamspeak and to use that on this track was very dangerous). I don't have the replay from the first race so I can't check that.

Race 2 was great fun with nice battles and overtakes. Started 16th and finished 6th! I was gaining on @GEO147 but I came about 2 laps short. But overtaking the Porsche is difficult with the 458 because of the traction it has at the beginning of the straight. Anyway, congrats to the podium, especially @Kek700 for kicking the a.. of the juniors! And many thanks to @Medilloni for organising!

In race 1 I had a race incident with @GeekyDeaks for which he apologized but it could have well been my fault as I didn't maintain a straight racing line.
Yeah, I wasn't sure at the time but looking at the replay I think it was a little bit of both. I saw you start to come across very slightly and backed off, but I didn't react quick enough and I think there was some latency at play too as my replay shows you ahead with a small gap. To be honest, I think I went into this one with a bit of complacency as I figured it would be a breeze after the white knuckle ride we had last week! :D. I got caught out in both races with the car hitting bumps unexpectedly and not reacting quick enough.

Great track though. Blind and downhill in T1 was making my stomach lurch in VR. Thanks again @Medilloni !

Thank you very much to the admins and drivers. Had a good time. Might have got in some people's way but tried to behave! Great group of drivers, the fast guys awesome job, and congrats to the podium lads.
Love the track, but admit driving through those black tyre corner markers does not feel good. They should make those solid... different story then.
Other than that brilliant.

Qualy: P2
Race 1: P3
Race 2: P3

I had two very intense races and I'm finally very happy with the result. Race 2 was fighting all the time. Thanks to all the video makers here and for featuring me in their vids here and then. :cool::)

Thanks to everyone here, for making it such a joy. Especially in these days of corona restrictions here, it's my only social happening during the week and it's so much rewarding I have to say. It doesn't feel like just playing with somebody in the internet but like meeting friends there. :thumbsup:

Huge congrats to @Kek700 for the victory in race 2. I feel very happy for you! It's never just luck, if you win a race. You also had the pace, consistancy and nerves. So well deserved I'd say...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing