AC GTE / GT2 @ Bridgehampton - Weds 25th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can I ask how the restrictor % works? Is it server related or something I need to change in the set up? Thank you
The restrictor is applied on the server Calum, so you don't need to do anything at your end - the practice server is setup with the BoP applied to the cars too.

It would be great if you can join us on Weds, though first you'd need to upgrade to Premium and have a read of the rules, using real name on server & TeamSpeak etc in the opening post. If there's any help you need with that just post here and this friendly bunch will help;)

The restrictor is applied on the server Calum, so you don't need to do anything at your end - the practice server is setup with the BoP applied to the cars too.

It would be great if you can join us on Weds, though first you'd need to upgrade to Premium and have a read of the rules, using real name on server & TeamSpeak etc in the opening post. If there's any help you need with that just post here and this friendly bunch will help;)

Thank you! That's me done it now, was a regular on here years ago, just getting back up to speed. Not touched my wheel in so long but I'll sign up for the race on Wednesday in the Ferrari please!

Thank you! That's me done it now, was a regular on here years ago, just getting back up to speed. Not touched my wheel in so long but I'll sign up for the race on Wednesday in the Ferrari please!
Excellent, 'yer in with the Ferrari, glad to have you aboard Callum :thumbsup:

<thinks>not touched wheel in a while>picks Bridgehampton for 1st race in a while = balls of steel<thinks/>:p ;)

Last edited:
The Ferrari seems undrivable, unless there is a setup to make it drivable
Will go Geeteetwobeemer
Welcome Paul, you're in with the Bimmer :)

Have put you in for the BMW but if you change your mind just shout - I haven't had time for a serious practice yet, though I was going to try the setup attached for the Ferrari tomorrow, dunno if it helps you, but it worked OK for Sebring (works with mediums too, play with tyre pressures):

Attachments

• ferrari gt2 Sebring jp1.7softs.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

I'll join you as someone who's not raced in years and wants to get back into it!

Medilloni, stick me down in the BMW. I've never driven the track until tonight and i started out thinking it was a bit barren but the layout is fantastic. The first series of corners is tricky to get right but it's got a really nice flow!

Just need to figure teamspeak etc out!

Edit: Medilloni, sorry to see this is your last race. I think you organised the MX5 races a few years back that I thoroughly enjoyed. Will others still be organising AC races on here?

Last edited:
I'll join you as someone who's not raced in years and wants to get back into it!

Medilloni, stick me down in the BMW. I've never driven the track until tonight and i started out thinking it was a bit barren but the layout is fantastic. The first series of corners is tricky to get right but it's got a really nice flow!

Just need to figure teamspeak etc out!

Edit: Medilloni, sorry to see this is your last race. I think you organised the MX5 races a few years back that I thoroughly enjoyed. Will others still be organising AC races on here?
Hey Lewis, glad you like the track! ...and you're in with the Bimmer matey :thumbsup:

Re this being the last race - an update (post #103) is in the Ferrari v Lotus thread - Denis Betty has offered much appreciated help (and others too!), so we're going to be here for a while longer, hope to see you for more events!;)

Edit: If you need any help with TS, or anything else, just post here and the good people here will help you out!

Last edited:
Welcome Paul, you're in with the Bimmer :)

Have put you in for the BMW but if you change your mind just shout - I haven't had time for a serious practice yet, though I was going to try the setup attached for the Ferrari tomorrow, dunno if it helps you, but it worked OK for Sebring (works with mediums too, play with tyre pressures):
Thanks will try it. If I get tempted will pop a message on here

I've never driven the track until tonight and i started out thinking it was a bit barren but the layout is fantastic. The first series of corners is tricky to get right but it's got a really nice flow!

I also had my first serious test run on this track last night. Holy sh*t, this "simple" layout is demanding! Not much time to relax or check some data when driving and getting shaken around. Races will be a challenge for sure. I wonder how overtaking can be possible. It certainly requires a mistake from the driver ahead. Well, that's where this bumpy track comes into play.

I also had my first serious test run on this track last night. Holy sh*t, this "simple" layout is demanding! Not much time to relax or check some data when driving and getting shaken around. Races will be a challenge for sure. I wonder how overtaking can be possible. It certainly requires a mistake from the driver ahead. Well, that's where this bumpy track comes into play.

I imagine there will be lots of mistakes & off road adventures.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%