AC GTE / GT2 @ Bridgehampton - Weds 25th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
header for gt2.JPG
I really hope you can make it for this one! 2 x 25min races at the mind-boggling Bridgehampton:inlove:

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
(the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name:

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU GTE/GT2 Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU GTE/GT2 Race #05
Cars: DLC is required for this event. (see below for BoP)
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW - nothing
  • Corvette - 20 kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari - 0 kg / 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche - 20 kg / 30% Restrictor
Track: Bridgehampton Download
Pit stop: Not Mandatory
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 25th November 2020
Official practice: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 GMT (25 minutes)
Short Break: 3 minutes Approx
Race 2: 21:08 GMT (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid Top Five

Entry List (24 max)
  1. @Medilloni - BMW
  2. Chris Down - Porsche
  3. pattikins - BMW
  4. Raresch - BMW
  5. Reik Major - C7
  6. stribbeck - BMW
  7. GEO147 - Porsche
  8. GeekyDeaks - C7
  9. EireGreen™ - BMW
  10. Erik Axelsson - C7
  11. uvraver - Porsche
  12. Kek700 - BMW
  13. HF2000 - Ferrari
  14. Calum McLure - Ferrari
  15. Peevee88 - BMW
  16. doof205 - BMW
  17. Scott Kelly - BMW
  18. Sheashant L - Porsche
  19. Raúl López - BMW
  20. Axel Moebius - Porsche
  21. thom462 - Ferrari
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

Cars taken:
BMW - 10
911 - 5
Corvette - 3
Ferrari - 3
TBD - 0

UTP # 50

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak & server. Not doing so WILL result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last event from me guys, so I really hope you can make it for this one! 2 x 25min races at the mind-boggling Bridgehampton:inlove:

Oh dear, I'll miss you mate!!! :cry: I feel ashamed, I didn't have the time to race your events more often :( (same goes for all AC events, of course).

So all I can do to do you honor I'll take part in this event. Please sign me up with the C7 mate! :thumbsup:

Hmm. I don't know if I have time to race, so put me as a maybe with a BMW.
You're in as a maybe Rares ;)

Oh dear, I'll miss you mate!!! :cry: I feel ashamed, I didn't have the time to race your events more often :( (same goes for all AC events, of course).
So all I can do to do you honor I'll take part in this event. Please sign me up with the C7 mate! :thumbsup:
An absolute pleasure to have you on these events Reik, thank you for your gentleman-driver approach, and now I can say it... I really hate your speed:p... and you're in buddy;)

Porker for me please John
A porker it is George, welcome!:)

I'll take a dip into nonABS racing, though it's interesting how quickly you learn to listen to the skidding.

Porsche please for me.

My aim is not to get lapped in a 25min race
Thanks

Can I take the Corvette please @Medilloni ?

Thanks for all your efforts organising these races. My first foray into proper sim racing was one of yours back in April. I can still remember grinning like an idiot whilst trying to get to grips with the Opel around Mosport :thumbsup:
You're welcome Scott, it's a pleasure for me too, to see ppl getting involved and getting faster (unless they're faster than me of course :p ). The Opel didn't get much love to start with, tho pleased to see it grow - it is a beast, close to GT3 times and much more forgiving/fun/chuckable (imo!).
Oh yeah.. 'yer in buddy;)

Hey John

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

for Race #1 on BMW M3.
A pleasure to see you again Michael, welcome aboard:thumbsup:

Can't miss Bridgehampton. Put me in a C7, please John :thumbsup:
Glad you can make it matey, a 'Vette for you:)

I'll take a dip into nonABS racing, though it's interesting how quickly you learn to listen to the skidding.

Porsche please for me.

My aim is not to get lapped in a 25min race
Thanks
Forget speed, Just keep it consistent and on the road John - this track takes no prisoners! Great to see you again:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing