AC GTE @ Bridgehampton - Sun 6 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I love the track but boy she is a tough one, 2 tough for me in my condition, I just could not do another lap, I got about half way so I am happy with that...Friday - 14 laps of Nürburgring..Sat - 10 laps of Nürburgring - my legs were aImost totally fooked before I started :(

Great combo Joel and thanks for hosting :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums, very well deserved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ...and congrads to all the drivers that battled on :thumbsup:

No Nürburgring next week, so will be in a much better condition hopefully :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great to be on track at the "Bridge" again, thanks for running it :)
This is a nice version, even includes a reverb of the exhaust as you drive through Echo Valley. How real can you get?

Thanks to @JoelK and @Craig Dunkley for running tonight's race, one of the very best tracks in AC:)

Congrats to @Celtic Pharaoh Tariq for the win and @BP Brandon for you first podium:thumbsup: - commiserations to Joel for, err..... giving me your place:p What happened to you, tyres? I was busy dealing with senior moments so it can't have been pressure:roflmao:

Thanks to all for the fair racing too:)
I got stuck in the Gravel, but uhm before that a bunch of picnics in the hills happened, so my rear tyres were ~140C :D

Thanks to @JoelK and @Craig Dunkley for running tonight's race, one of the very best tracks in AC:)

Congrats to @Celtic Pharaoh Tariq for the win and @BP Brandon for you first podium:thumbsup: - commiserations to Joel for, err..... giving me your place:p What happened to you, tyres? I was busy dealing with senior moments so it can't have been pressure:roflmao:

Thanks to all for the fair racing too:)
I agree John, BH is such an awesome track and sometimes you think this or that clas of cars won't work here, but they do and it's spectacular. Mentally exhausting, but so sweet when you finish. Nice to see you snatch a podium you young Whipper Snapper:D

So my man, The Ambassador @Celtic Pharaoh takes the win and I didn't get to watch:( Cograts brother!!!!

Nice to see a new guy @BP , that I was getting to know until I decided to break my body even more:cautious::unsure:, grab a second step on the podium.

@JoelK is human:confused::confused::confused::D Sorry you needed a pee break in ze kitty litter :roflmao: but great to see you handled it with humor amd a bottle of red on the dunes. There's some nice spots I've found if you ever need some advice :roflmao: Thanks again dude for putting on the events:thumbsup:

@Craig Dunkley good to see you driving and sticking it out as long as you could:thumbsup: I hope to be able to rejoin you in a few months.

Yesterday, I was so upset because I made a mistake in the first few laps. One small touch of the dirt and I braked straight into the barrier ... from 4th to last :cry::cry: .... god **** consistency :cry::cry:

Yesterday, I was so upset because I made a mistake in the first few laps. One small touch of the dirt and I braked straight into the barrier ... from 4th to last :cry::cry: .... god **** consistency :cry::cry:
The same happened to me. :notworthy::notworthy: But I ended far in the woods and my only option was to go back to the pits, facing a additional 30sec penalty. Got lapped by everyone. Then my concentration was gone and made several other mistakes. After a second visit to the woods I had enough of it. So disappointing because in practice I was very consistent, had a very good qualify and the first laps were very nice with battles with Brandon and @marek2209. Very skilled and decent driving from both, btw!:thumbsup: Shame it ended this way. Ah well, tonight we will try again in Barcelona.

Last edited:
Yeah, this was an awesome race on an awesome track!
Didn't know it before but I quickly fell in love :inlove::D
As Han already mentioned, had some epic and intense fights at the beginning (@BP and @HF2000 - nice driving!) but after I've managed to overtake Han, he was suddenly gone at some point :cry:
So the second half of the race was quite lonely, wasn't able to catch Brandon in front of me :p
So I was quite happy with my race and P4 (poor @JoelK ! :( Hope you at least enjoyed your picknick :D), although only 7 cars made it to the end :cautious:
Thanks for hosting this great race @JoelK and @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup:
Oh and of course thanks @Medilloni for posting your BMW setup :laugh:

Yeah, this was an awesome race on an awesome track!
Didn't know it before but I quickly fell in love :inlove::D
As Han already mentioned, had some epic and intense fights at the beginning (@BP and @HF2000 - nice driving!) but after I've managed to overtake Han, he was suddenly gone at some point :cry:
So the second half of the race was quite lonely, wasn't able to catch Brandon in front of me :p
So I was quite happy with my race and P4 (poor @JoelK ! :( Hope you at least enjoyed your picknick :D), although only 7 cars made it to the end :cautious:
Thanks for hosting this great race @JoelK and @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup:
Oh and of course thanks @Medilloni for posting your BMW setup :laugh:
I was pushing so hard to catch you, and when I was like 4 seconds behind and 15 minutes until the end ... BAM ... the second mistake at the exit from the Light Bulb ... the whole last 30 minutes of pushing lost ... I just drove to finish after that :cry:

My consistency is very poor Raresch. I have made a mess of most races I have entered and have been well placed in many. I have come to realise that I have a flaw in how I brake into turns that can cause the rear end to come around on me. At times I feel the car isnt stopping the same way as it did previously, I brake a little harder and I know the rear is gone before it even goes. I would love some advice on this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%