Password: click here

Class: GTC76 - Porsche 914-6 only
Track: Road Atlanta & Zandvoort 67
Track Downloads: Road Atlanta (Long layout) & Zandvoort '67
Weather: A balmy and dry 72º C

Practice: 19.30 GMT - 30 mins
Qualification: 20.00 GMT - 20 mins
Race: 2 x 15 laps

Skinpack: Porsche 914-6 skinpack You must have this skinpack installed to run this event.

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Péter Bártfai
  3. David Cuthill
  4. Marty Pierce
  5. Simon Bacon
  6. Andy Marsden
  7. Kris Leeten
  8. Matt Crouch
  9. Warren Dawes
  10. Amir Margalit
  11. Benluigi Tustorosso
  12. Sam J Simpson
  13. Mark A Warmington
  14. Piotr Misiorek
  15. Nigel Atkins
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Dave Stephenson
  2. Marc Good
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Luc Frachon

5. Driver

• Andy Marsden

Top post updated - added Zandvoort '67 to the downloads page for those who have trouble/no account with the amoebas at NoGrip.

OK gents - to prevent lots of questions later on, I have a Race Direction for you all.

In Road Atlanta, 6th turn, the uphill, blind Left Hander after the downhill Esses.

There is an extended kerb on the right hand side after this turn. That kerb is OK for use during the race / qualifying.

Just had a very quick squirt to have a look at the track. Both nice tracks BTW, good choices.

I immediately remembered why I'm hopeless in Porsches, my nightmares have returned. :eek: Once the tail decides to let go, there is no return, lol.

I predict lots of thrills and slides for this race, better get the screenshot cameras ready. :quiet:

I'll drive the Beyer livery, hoping for lots of pain killers from the sponsor. :)

Just to let you know, there is a chance I won't make this event. I currently have no broadband service due to a serious fault in our area, and my ISP informs me that service will not be restored for at least 24 hours.
I'm currently using a dial up service to post this. Not a happy chappy. :quiet:

Just to let you know, there is a chance I won't make this event. I currently have no broadband service due to a serious fault in our area, and my ISP informs me that service will not be restored for at least 24 hours.
I'm currently using a dial up service to post this. Not a happy chappy. :quiet:
really hope you will be able to take part in the race warren. as you remember from our last two races i want my place back:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back