GTC76: Ford Capri's @ Moirana -Thur 14th March2013

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC-TC-76 Ford Capri's RS2600 & RS3100 ( Liveries )
Track: Moirana ( download ) v1.3

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 13 laps )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 ( 13 laps )

Note 1: We will be using both Capri's. Race1- RS2600 and Race 2- RS 3100 + the liveries from the download pack
Note 2: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 3 : We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
Note 4: Unpack the Ford Capri car liveries into your GTlegends\GameData\Teams\GTC-TC-76 folder

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Hans Sneep #876 #84
  3. Kjell Eilertsen
  4. Brian Harlow#875#90
  5. Andrew Jarnell
  6. Victor Karacharov
  7. Rene van Zijp
  8. Warren Dawes #878 and #86
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Roland Warmenhoven
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For some you may remember this track from not so long ago, last season League. It seems to produce some good racing and what better way to drive the track than in a Capri.
we will use both cars one for each race.
I know we only used the RS2600 the other week but they can be a handful,
so while it was still fresh in our minds i thought it would be good to give them another go on a more demanding track. And also use its big brother the RS3100, with its skins made by Tim one of our club regulars.

Please make sure that before you add the Capri skins the only 2 cars you have in that folder are the default Capri's which are numbers 872 and 89. We had a quick blast round there last night and i think this is going to be fun.
please note the link has been updated for a second time we will now use the Altbierbude one as its the latest version of the track. v1.3 Jack Smith Hans Sneep Kjell Eilertsen
if you look in GTlegends\GameData\Locations\Moirana you will see a txt document in there it shows you which version you have
Sorry for the mix up but some had problems entering the sever and we though we had a mix up in the track, it was a car skin problem.:redface:

There's one car to choose but then the two different versions are chosen using the liveries. Cars with two digit start number are the RS3100 and them with three digit start number the RS2600 iirc, I might have got it the other way around but at least now you know how to differentiate the two cars ^^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%