GTC72 Full @ Donington Park GP - Thurs 18th Feb 2010

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc72.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC72
Class: GTC72 (Post with definitions and links)
Track: Donington Park GP
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race - Please specify which skin you will be using at sign up so we can keep a varied looking grid.
Note3: Check the tracking thread here to see which cars you are allowed to choose from.
Note4: The GTC72 Carset contains some cars from the RDHGP, so those car skins can be used. Make sure you have the RDHGP skins installed if you are not in the League. Download link.

A good introduction to GTL online last night, so thanks for having me! Race 1 went quite well, almost came a cropper when Bob slowed down after his T1 incident, then battled for a few laps with Carlos until he went off. I was closing down on the front two, but was over-stepping the limit a tad and decided to ease off and take 3rd. Really enjoyed the beemer, easy to control, and easy to drift!
Race 2 wasn't so good. I was involved in the battle for 3rd behind Bob & Carlos for a couple of laps, before i started spinning constantly in the Capri. It became almost ridiculous, and had very little control under brakes, so i trundled around and finished last of the 6 runners.

Dispite lack of pace, enjoyed the event. The good news was that my rig and GTL worked well, and had some better lap times by the end of race 1 in the 911, unfortunately I also began pirouetting as well. The BMW was easier to drive, but not as competitive for me, strangely my best times were in the 914, but it was unavailable :(

Welcome to GTL Ross McG! Congratulations to the podium and thanks to Stuart and RD! Unfortunately I will not be able to make Dijon, but should be good for the 18th...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back