flyer-rou.jpg

This Event has been cancelled.

Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GTC65 - Jaguar E-Type / Shelby Daytona Coupe / Lotus Elan
Track: Rouen Les Essarts (non chicaned) RD Download

Event Type: Multicar - 3 x sprint races
Conditions: Evening - 17.00 race time

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - (10 min)
Qualification: 19.10 GMT / 20.10 UK / 21.10 Europe - (10 min)
Race: 19.20 GMT / 20.20 UK / 21.20 Europe - (10 laps) - The above session timetable will be used for all 3 sprint races.

This Event has been cancelled.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Dave Stephenson (tentative)
  3. Steven Palmer
  4. Glenn Morris (tentative)
  5. Sam J Simpson
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver

Hmm yup, I think, like Warren, I may have to give this one a miss. I was keen this morning, cos I was so p/o'd at my monaco fiasco that I wanted to race again ASAP, but having just done some practice on the track... well... I just put a Daytona sized hole in the fence at the first corner, second corner, third corner........ lol.
May come out and play, we'll see how I go.

This event is still going ahead, as we often get a few unannounced and late signer uppers, so I expect a decent attendance.

But - if people wait without signing up to see how many people are going to turn up, they're keeping the attendance list down themselves and are adding to the cycle.

I'll stick my face in Stu, BTW, it looks like some ISPs (UK, BTinternet was main offender) were having hassle with the GTL/GTR2 lobby for the last couple of days, causing some not to be able to log in at all or other folk getting laggy performance if they did get in from their end. might be an idea to reboot the game server so it re-aquires the lobby server to forestall any probs that may arise.

Sam

PS. could we get server swapped over to check Rouen

OK chaps, decision time - 2 1/4 hours to go, 5 sign ups of which 2 are tentative.

Is it worth carrying on with this event?

Steve, Sam, please let me know. I don't want to run it if it's going to be a waste of time, and to give you enough time to find another non-GTL event.

Well - I asked over an hour ago - 2 views of my request but nothing else.

To be honest I'm not hopeful, even if it comes up it's only 3 of us at the moment.

What would really put the cherry on the cake is if people - people who hadn't bothered to put their names down in the sign up thread, mind - came on and said "What did you cancel it for?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%