Premium
gtl-flyer-elites.jpg

Servername: Use Anti-Deco + LAN/Direct IP Link - server ip supplied on sign up
Class: Lotus Elites
Track: See Poll question
Conditions: 14.00 race time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: approx 20 min / 40 min sprint / feature (lapcounts adjusted to obtain this)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Please vote for the track combination where you want to drive the Elites. The event is a sprint / feature event, so race 1 will be approx 20 minutes round the shorter circuit, Race 2 will be approx 40 mins round the longer circuit and will include a mandatory pitstop.
Note3: Sprint pack and Skinpack to be used

Click Here for SkinPack

Click Here for SprintPack

Well I knew that you had an issue with a Thursday recently with regard to being called in to work with little or no notice, but if that is your situation for all races, you will need to be aware of the notification rules regarding the upcoming League races as well.

So now I know that I won't get a confirm until day of the race from you.

Well I knew that you had an issue with a Thursday recently with regard to being called in to work with little or no notice, but if that is your situation for all races, you will need to be aware of the notification rules regarding the upcoming League races as well.

So now I know that I won't get a confirm until day of the race from you.
No this is ok, I have those Thursdays booked off, I rarely get called in to work Thursdays so it's not that big an issue, I just don;t want to bugger you around, signing in and then out again.

OK - we're now at a stage where I think, once we get the relevant info from the RD powers that be regarding our server, we can use the Anti deco patch going forward.

But - I think that the info will be too late for us to use for tonight's event, so I'm (reluctantly) going to push it back a week.

But that also means that peoploe have longer to vote and to sign up.

Event date is now 29th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline