Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer3.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: click here

Class: GTC65 - Lotus Elites
Track: Dijon-Prenois (GTL default track)
Weather: Dry (late afternoon / early evening races)

Practice: 19.30 GMT - 30 minutes
Qualification: 20.00 GMT - 20 minutes
Race 1 - Sprint: Dijon-Prenois Short - 16 laps
Race 2 - Feature: Dijon-Prenois GP - 16 laps

Skinpack: Click Here for SkinPack

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's 2 Golden Rules:

1.If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

2.Late sign outs or no-shows prevent others from entering club events. Some series have really hot seats and can be filled with ease for two or three times. If this happens too many times we are forced to terminate your club account immediately. Last sign out possibility is 1 hour prior to the start of the event (practice).

Not following these rules will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Additional Notice: You will need to know where your "lights" key is. This event is going to be an evening kick-off, so there may be crepuscular overtones to the track, meaning headlights will be required. Due to the server limitations the races start at the same indicated time as each other. I'm going for an 18.00 start for both races.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Warren Dawes
  4. David Cuthill
  5. Ben Tusting
  6. Andy Marsden
  7. Richard Kay
  8. Matt Crouch
  9. Bram Hengeveld
  10. Knut Omdal Tveito
  11. Sam J Simpson
  12. Dave Stephenson
  13. Steven Palmer
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Serguisz Radecki
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver

• Andy Marsden

I'll be there, getting my racing vibe back after the Winter slump, looking forward to this months racing!

All, please read the event post - the race times have now been specified, the event post updated and you will need to know where the lights are in the Elite. :good:

It's not going to be pitch black, but it's not going to be blazing sunshine either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%