GTC65 @ Laguna Seca *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
GTC65_m_s.jpg

Event Scrubbed

Auch: 2 days before the start of the league.... I'm afraid this will end up with a big veto from internal affairs :( There are still a lot of things that need to be done in my house. Some serious diplomatic (and workman) actions will be required in order to have a chance of attending here... and still, practice for League is also needed: Does anybody knows a decent site where to buy some spare time at a decent price?

Heh heh!! Looks like Steven is getting married to the Elan now, and after all those horrible whingy things he used to say about it. I wonder if the marriage will last. :gossip: :hug: :grouphug:

This is only our 3rd date Warren, bit too early to say yet :wink2:

Yeah I had a chuckle to myself about that too :D

I thought you would :)

he does the same in the minis every friday...

"ere, this track is bleedin' 'orrible"

and then finishes on the podium....

:nod:

Super serious internet racers reverse pychology tactic

There seems to be a pattern emerging. :good:

He's like a cross between Nigel Mansell & Albert Steptoe

LOLZ :)

AARRROOLLLDDDDD !

Attachments

• wilfrid2.jpg
    wilfrid2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 205
Auch: 2 days before the start of the league.... I'm afraid this will end up with a big veto from internal affairs :( There are still a lot of things that need to be done in my house. Some serious diplomatic (and workman) actions will be required in order to have a chance of attending here... and still, practice for League is also needed: Does anybody knows a decent site where to buy some spare time at a decent price?

Do you normally have this many club races during the
league or is this just a blow out and get as many in as possible
before the start kinda thing ??

I get my rig back monday and hopefully clean from any bugs found :doctor:
so probably wont make this event which I would of liked cos I love laguna so :bye: for now

@Carlos - of course - this is really just a Laguna Test, and to give people a break from their Melbourne testing. Pop along for a s long as you can/want.

@Luc - no problem, good to see you back (the 250 is in group1 so I'm assuming you meant 275 for race2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%