Premium
flyergtc65.jpg
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL​
Class: GTC65 - AC Cobra 427/Ford GT40/Shelby Daytona/TVR 400​
Track: Rouen-Les-Essarts (download)​
Practice start time: GMT 20.00​
Qualification start time: GMT 20.05 (35 min, no lap limit)​
Race start time: GMT 20.40 (32 laps)​
Note1: This is a Multi Class Race. Class A = AC Cobra 427 & GT40 // Class B = Shelby Daytona & TVR 400.​
Note2: Please state what class (not necessarily vehicle) you will be driving in at sign up​
Note3: Default skins only​
Racing Rules & Server password: click here

I was quite pleased with the times I saw on the practice server last night.

The Shelby & TVR were pretty close, the Fords & Cobras pretty close, allowing for the driver factor.

Did anyone else who was undecided make their minds up yet?

I was having such a blast in the TVR, I didn't bother with the Shelby, so it's Blackpool all the way for me.

Daytona is pretty easier to drive here, especially in fast corners, but it heavier and harder to brake before Scierie. TVR has quite understeer (hard to drive in fast corners) but it has less weight and slighly more powered/momentum. Good rivals for any races. :rolleyes:

The only one of these I have driven is the GT40, I should learn to drive something different.
Stick me down for Class B please.
Agreed 100%. Although the sense of speed I get driving the GT40 is absolutely great, and its brakes indeed are the best of the bunch, I feel I should expand my horizon in the GTC-65 class. And as I think my chances of survival in the Cobra will be marginal, I'll go B-class as well..
...Did anyone else who was undecided make their minds up yet?
I was having such a blast in the TVR, I didn't bother with the Shelby...
TVR first choice. Daytona only If the TVR turns out undriveable for me, LOL
As my main goal will be having fun and finishing this race, I'll go chicken and use the 'easier to drive' Daytona..:D
So sign me up for a Shelby Daytona please.:)

I could go either way with this car selection as they are all great cars. But I can't remember driving the Daytona and I would really like to give it a go. If the Daytona won't listen to me I will probably go with the Cobra.

I cant do a definite sign-up yet but I think I will make it.

I quess I'll go Class A, GT 40 but I really liked the TVR especially for it's handling at the hairpin.:confused: It seemed the easiest for me to get around there but the overall superior braking of the GT 40 seems to win my vote. I may regret my choice because although my practice times were better in the GT 40 the TVR felt more forgiving/controllable over the complete circuit. Oh well, make a choice and live with it.:cool:

The GT40 is what will be driven over here.
Also this will be my first race with with these new CSR Elite pedals. :)
The wheel (CSR) has not arrived yet so I cannot use that or the shifters (that are already here) but I am going to need as much time as possible to get accustomed to the new brake pedal before the boss series. :p

Once I get home, I'll put my one up.

It might be worthwhile even if only for comparison's sake - eg you might think its worse than default, so you can see what I've changed and then go the other way.

***SPOILER ALERT***

I'm using longest gears.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back