GTC-TC-76 : VW Scirocco GR2 Series Round 5 @ Sachsenring - Tue 2nd July 2013

Tony Wiltshire

"I'd rather be Sim-racing" said Noddy
Just cannot get into a flow with this circuit. They race Motor GP here don't they? Don't think I've managed a clean lap yet. If it doesn't improve in praccy tonight I think I'll bail. I'll just be a hazard otherwise.

Mate Orban

100RPM
Hello guys,

I like to say sorry to all of you, who raced with me at Calden last week.
I had one nasty overtake and a lot of cuttings. Sadly, I thought, that I doing it right, but Rupe showed me yesterday, that I was wrong.

I received a penalty for my bad driving, so I'll miss the qualies in the next two weeks.

I will change my driving style and I hope, that you will tolerate me and let me stay in this club for the future.:redface:
I hope, I won't do any mistakes in the future races...

See you tonight.

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
I have not even done a lap yet, (apart from the testing a few months ago).
my back and neck have gone south.:( so ill be cruising at the rear tonight.
Cant feel my right hand due to pins and needles and my shoulder is killing me. Sciatica in my legs cramp in my foot. shooting pains in my back :cry::cry::cry::roflmao: .... were are my magic pills that make me dance with the fairies...:)

Hiroshi Awazu

Off Topic Moderator
Cant feel my right hand due to pins and needles and my shoulder is killing me. Sciatica in my legs cramp in my foot. shooting pains in my back :cry::cry::cry::roflmao: .... were are my magic pills that make me dance with the fairies...:)

Wow and you're still gonna race :confused: hats off to you Rupe! :thumbsup:

I gotta say that this track is gonna be quite challenging for me. I haven't been able to get much practice over the weekend due to doing other things so i'll just be starting at the back :D

If it rains it pours! I just crunched my right little finger when I took a tumble at home, so I'll try and join up, but it may be too painful to drive. We'll see. Want me to send you some happy weed, Rupe? Plenty around here.

Roland

1000RPM
I don't know what half that means, but it sounds painful...:(

From the looks of things, it'll be pretty crowded at the back then..:laugh:
I'll be home in time, so I'll join you guys there. I did quite a few practice laps last night, while in good health and all, but still I was 6+ sec off JB's pace no matter what I tried, on an under 2 min. lap:unsure: Safe to say I haven't quite mastered this track...
Also, I am off to a very early start tomorrow so I'll have to leave after race 1:sleep:
I've arranged for Knut and Anthony to fill in for me though.:roflmao:

Steven Walker

Slowly getting better!
Premium
Hope I'm not too late to sign up. Our lass has just said I can come out to play. I think my car is #475.

Guus

500RPM
Such a great track once you get it right, I loved it :D I was looking forward to some nice battles with Mate but I just made too many little mistakes and he was way too consistent. Grats Mate on the double win and thanks all for racing :D See you next time

Top Bottom