GTC-TC-76 : VW Scirocco GR2 Series Round 1 @Halle-Saale - Tue 4th June 2013

Scirocco-series.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC76 VW Scirocco GR2 ( Download ) +Update ( Download ) + (liveries) You will be given a link to the download on signing up for the event
Track: Halle-Saale-Schleife ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 10 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 10 laps )

Note 1: Only use the special skins that have been had made for this event please.
Note 2: If you sign up on the night please state which skin number you would like to use
#53 #176 #720 #109 #969 #550 #384 #105 #936 Skins can be viewed HERE
Note 3: Signed up members will get priority over the driver slots.
Note 4: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 5: We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
Note 6: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly. AndThe kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..
Note 7: Points to be awarded for completion of the race 1st place gets 30 points right down to 1 point for 30th place
We have 2 races per event so a double win can get you 60 points, there are no points awarded for fastest lap or pole position. But you must finish the race to claim your points.

How to install the Series Cars HERE

Server password: click here

Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson #68
  2. Paul Bennett #28
  3. Rene van Zijp #65
  4. Yves Larose #41
  5. Tim Ling #427
  6. Guus Verver #86
  7. Matt O'Brien #12
  8. Jacob Boonstra #70
  9. Steven Walker #475
  10. Warren Schembri #23
  11. Jack Smith #33
  12. Jorge Ferreira#105
  13. Roland Warmenhoven #71
  14. Bjorn Spierenburg #13
  15. Paulo Borges #550
  16. Dave Flower #69
  17. Simon Bacon #92
  18. Brian Harlow #53
  19. Markus Hakamo #969
  20. Antonio Tavares #964
  21. Tony Wiltshire #57
  22. Andreas Löffler #936
  23. Neil Gault #27
  24. Hans Sneep #63
  25. Anthony Levene #909
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Knut Omdal Tveito #44
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Guys if your having problems installing the mod

you have installed the origanl mod
Class: GTC76 VW Scirocco GR2 ( Download ) +Update ( Download )

install the origain mod then delete all the folders from #1 to #892
11.jpg
then install the link i sent you

and let it overwrite
let me know how you get on
dont panic it does work:)

Sign me up please -I have read and understand the club rules - especially those about waiting after incidents, two wheels INSIDE the white line at ALL times, and giving RACING ROOM and RESPECT when lapping slower cars who should hold THEIR line, and NOT make sudden movements and the let the Lapping Car get round them.

Rupe Wilson - now a possible problem -

People who have signed up for the Season are not used to the format of 'League' races being listed in the Club Section - we are used to getting an Inbox message - giving us the password and any links to skin downloads etc, etc - I suspect this different way where we sign up may throw one or two - It certainly almost did me - having been off in the land of the dark clouds, its only because someone else mentioned the RDHCS Final Race is on Saturday that I realised yesterday that I only had two days left !!! Its only because I dropped on the server last night and THANKFULLY it crashed (you won't find me saying that often, well ever) that I looked at the other server and saw Sirocco, which made me realise the first race is Tuesday ! I wonder if any others who signed up are looking at the GTL General Section, GTL League Section and maybe checking their Inbox for news on the Sirocco Races and are missing it in the Club Section (I know we should be looking in the Club - but some are busy and may be concentrating on other things).

I suggest anyone signed up for the league gets an Inbox Reminding them they have to sign up for each race individually with the Link for the Skins so they are at least prompted. And as I type I'm just wondering if everyone else is already signed up for Tuesdays race and I'm wasting my time and making a cock of myself by typing this, oh well nothing new there then......

Edit - just P'ming a reminder to those on League sign up.
EDIT 2 - cant PM more than 5 people so I've PM'd Rupe with the message and list I was trying to Pm before the bloody system told me I can't PM more than 5 !!!!

The Scirocco is a club event run as a series not a league
I posted in the pm league section for passwords about the WV Scirocco aslo i have done allot more than last year with the advertising. :)
The series should work the same as last year and the years previous..
There ware numerous post made about it for the last 5 to 6 weeks. im sorry if you missed them.
front page full articles.. and i tried to mention it in other post :(

http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/05/gt-legends-vw-scirocco-summer-series/

http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/05/gtl-racing-club-this-week-19/

http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/05/gtl-racing-club-this-week-22/

http://www.racedepartment.com/calendar/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gtc-tc-76-vw-scirocco-gr2-series-june-
2013.68338/

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-scirocco-gr2-series-june-2013-sign-up.68599/

there are places left for the event and the cars that are still left
Note 2: If you sign up on the night please state which skin number you would like to use
#53 #176 #720 #109 #969 #550 #384 #105 #936 Skins can be viewed HERE

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing