GTC-TC-76 Porsche 906 @ Piddy - Sun 5th January 2014

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL3

Class: GTC-TC-76 Porsche 906 Extra liveries pack ( Download ) you will need this
Track: Piddy SH & SAH ( Download ) or (download)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20:30 (9 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice start time:
GMT 21:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21:30 (9 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES Click them Please Read the rules.
Note 2: We will use the extra liveries pack to give a few more colours to the field
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race 1 = Piddy SH Race 2 = Piddy SAH We race the track in both directions
Note 5:
We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time
(1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Steven Walker
  3. Yves Larose
  4. Kjell Eilertsen
  5. Jack Smith
  6. Denis Betty
  7. Rene van Zijp
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are too late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different, get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
Piddy might be a fantasy track but for me its up there near the top of my favourites list. A real rollercoaster
of a ride. And the modder has released it for most sims which to me is just heaven.
Then add the Porsche 906 and its like a match made in heaven. throw in the new skins and it one hell of a colourful ride. (can you tell i like this ) :D:D

great fun the whole night, mind you i would say that i got my first win of 2014, and 2nd in race 2
I just had to race at my pace which although might not of been the quickest out there i was consistent,
Congrats to @Franklin Stegink on a very good rookie outing, glad you liked it and the company, Hope to see you again soon,
Speed demon of the night was Guus (no change there then), but with a few off's in the 1st race. But made up for it in the second with a great display of speed and control :thumbsup: Guess i need more practice and some bigger Gehoooooners to push the car more..:) nothing new there then.

hope you all enjoyed the track and maybe we run it again soon..
Well done the podium guys
Congrats to all that finished
Roll on the next one

Last edited:
what a track:inlove: very tricky and frustrating in places but that did not spoil the fun, it was great thanks for racing guys:thumbsup: Rupe, I think i heard you saying this track was available for GSC. Maybe good for a club event?:whistling:

Wow, that was cool. Quite a long circuit with elevation changes, crests and blind corners so tricky to learn. Thanks to @Rupe Wilson for driving round with myself and @Rene van Zijp whilst giving us a few pointers on TS. I instantly took about 3 seconds off my time :thumbsup:.

The car was really great to drive but in R2, after messing up my qually, I started dead last. The good thing about this was that I could see the whole grid,complete with the skins from the skinpack (see above) which made for quite a spectacle.

Grats to podiums and well done to all who raced (I think everyone finished).
Thanks to Rupe and RD for organising and hope to see you all on Tues.

Glad I sign up for this one because the track was a real treat especially with the Porsche. It took quite a while for me to get a grasp of the track's layout but it as fun pushing the accelerator down. I then had to learn it all over again in the reverse...my for aching brain. I had two good starts but I could not compete at that level for long. When I finally got a handle on the track and started pushing it I went off more times then I care to mention.

All in all a great driving experience. Cheers to and thanks to Rupe for the event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back