GTC-TC- 76 Pontiac Firebird @Motodrom Schottenring - Sun 6th Oct 2013

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: 2 RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL

Class: GTC-TC-76 Pontiac Firebird ( Download )
Track: Motodrom Schottenring ( Download + GDB-fix)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Race 1: Pontiac Firebird Trans AM
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (10 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race 2: Pontiac Firebird HC
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 (10 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read these rules.
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race 1 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM Race 2 Pontiac Firebird HC
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time
(1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Note 6: There are 2 things to download for the track, 1st is the track, the 2nd is a GDB fix for the track to sort out the timing, just drop it into the Schottenring folder and let it overwrite the file. :)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Antonio Tavavres
  3. Mike Bishop
  4. Yves Larose
  5. Ken Hunter
  6. Roland Warmenhoven
  7. Hans Sneep
  8. Steven Walker
  9. Krzysztof Babij
  10. Warren Dawes
  11. Lars Johansson
  12. Dave Flower
  13. Hiroshi Awazu
  14. Knut Omdal Tveito
  15. Kjell Eilertsen
  16. Milos Litavec
  17. Jacob Boonstra
  18. Philip Brown
  19. Davy Vandevenne
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
no worries Hiroshi....:)

Lets take it easy tonight going into the 1st corner, no last of the late breakers please, you cant win the race in the first corner but you can mess up the whole race for all..
So take it easy off the line.
practice your starts... learn were to brake for the corners slow in slowly on the gas and be smooth,

The HC can bit a bit lively so be crefull when jumping on the gas in the lower gears try to have your wheel straight on exiting a corner before you hit the loud pedal....

lets have fun guys....

Hello @Dave Flower wev'e all just been racing your league car the lotus s2...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
full respect for the way you were driving that in the league mate its hard work ..:)

Shame I missed the Lotus Races but it was kinda beyond my control - thanks for your kind words above, and in server last night Rupe, its appreciated - still sure I wouldn't have been anywhere near the podium with the talent round here though.. but its not about the podiums, its the fun and the atmosphere - good to be back.. Looking forwards to being back on track with you all tonight.

... gone sailing:unsure: , I know, I know,:notworthy: ..... but the boat will be taken out this Friday so I only have a few chances left with rain being given for two of those days so I will go sailing and be dreaming of car racing.. Have a great race guys.:thumbsup:

I am the same way Jack, between my "Mirror" , and my motorcycle, its hard to pass up one of these "last days" of Summer/Fall before winter sets in.

Its forcast to rain all afternoon here in Southern Ontario, so unless the "Internations" mount a miraculous comeback at the Presidents Cup, please sign me up!

I also agree with Rupe, that first turn is pretty challenging, espcially at the speed the HC gathers down the front straight...:cautious:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back