GTC-TC-76:ENDURANCE Mercury Cougar @Watkins Glen - 20th June 2013

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
I'm such a donut. I never was in the event, I was just gonna have a look to see what all the fuss was about. Sorry about this, I'll be up to speed soon.... if it kills me. ;)

Tony Wiltshire

"I'd rather be Sim-racing" said Noddy
Just felt like I was watching a replay :sleep:
Did nothing for me I'm afraid. Think I'd have preferred just the overtakes, accidents etc.
Still each to their own. I'm sure many will love it.

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Going to get me a drink and watch this Yves, a super way to spend the remainder of the evening.
thank you for your efforts in making this i know it must of took you ages and numerous attempts knowing the problems you encountered.
Maybe Tony would like to share some of his vids with us to show us how a real pro does it.:p.
Its amazing how when people put there time and effort into something and you cant even find something nice to say..Way to make friends in gtl Tony :thumbsup:

But enough of that i cant be bothered when im feeling so good about the vid
Well done Yves its great.. We had nearly a full grid of cars all driving round the track really good memories, did i mention i finished 4th.... amazed myself ...
now to sit back shut up and watch ..

Good on you Yves:thumbsup:

Paul Bennett

2000RPM
Yves Larose great video it must took you hours (un-paid) to put that together, nice touch with the added graphics too. It's great when people put some much time and effort to keep the GTL club alive with new content.

:poop: Sorry we could n't get Ron Howard to make the video for us Tony, but he's a bit busy at the moment
but I'm sure he love hear your review of "Rush" :rolleyes:

Keep at it Yves you may be up for one of these some day soon :thumbsup:

lens19147248_47364127260fcd5f1ea3f5e692d3447f.jpg

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Thanks for the video Yves, it is clear that a huge amount of time and effort went into it, despite the deficiencies and limitations of GTL replays. :thumbsup:

I know that you designed the video to match up with a voice commentary, so it is a shame you weren't able to include that, I think it would have worked quite well. That was a very ambitious challenge to include it though. ;)
For anyone who wasn't involved in the race, it demonstrates how exciting and close a finish GTL can deliver even with a very long enduro race. :)

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Great Suff Yves. Don't listen to Tony (Bullseye reference there), the video is great and you can clearly see how much work has gone into it. Thanks!

But enough of that i cant be bothered when im feeling so good about the vid
Well done Yves its great.. We had nearly a full grid of cars all driving round the track really good memories, did i mention i finished 4th.... amazed myself ...
now to sit back shut up and watch ..
With knowing what happen afterwards and how the grids looking now, its a wonderful finishing for me with GTL here at RD, althought i would like do such races again. Great Job Yves :), 87 min - what an effort :thumbsup: .

Ross McGregor

2000RPM
Premium
Superb stuff Yves, fantastic effort there! Audio commentary would've been the icing on the cake, but this is great. The only down-point for me is the fact I got disco-d before the first pit-stop. By the way, from 24:05 onwards, that was even more bum-clenchingly close than I remembered! Could've been a disaster there!

Top Bottom