GTC-TC-76: Datsun 240 ZG @ Limerock Mountain - Thu 6th June 2013

flyergtc76.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC-TC-76 Datsun 240Z/ZG ( Download ) +Graphic wheel fix ( Download )
Track: Limerock Mountain ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 10 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 10 laps )

Note 1: Race 1 we will use the Datsun 240Z or 240ZG the choice is yours
Note 2: Race 2 we will use the Datsun Fairlady 2.4ZG or 2.8ZG the choice is yours
Note 3: Only the skins that come with the mod please, and lets try and use all the liveries for a colourful grid.
Note 4: Unpack the mod into your main GT Legends folder
Note 5: TheDatsun 240 wheel graphics fix. Extract from folder and place in Teams/GTC- TC-76/Datsun240
Note 6: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 7: We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
Note 8: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly. AndThe kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..
Note 9: Please be careful when entering the track after a off track excursion, Cars may be coming that you do not see
No reversing back out onto the track !!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Hiroshi Awazu
  3. Andrew Jarnell
  4. Brian Harlow
  5. Steven Walker
  6. Kjell Eilertsen
  7. Jason Holden-Jones
  8. Sakis Politis
  9. Yves Larose
  10. Jorge Ferreira
  11. Pablo Polidoro
  12. Matt O'Brien
  13. Knut Omdal Tveito
  14. Tony Wiltshire
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Hi rupe
All ok ,the car sounds like a high rev motor bike . Not like a flat four
Andy

These cars have inline 6 cylinders. BLT actually did a pretty good job replicating the engine sounds. I have a friend that has lightly modified 71 240Z. The reason why i got so excited when the mod got released :thumbsup:

If I don't sign up the missus has some house repairs for me! I'M IN, PLEASE!

You can get out of your missus " To do list" by doing that! :O_o: lucky guy you!...:D:thumbsup:

Hello Jason Holden-Jones and welcome to the club:)

we have a little help section with some little gems in there. Found HERE
we all use XD to keep an eye on the tyres and fuel (the in game fuel is not reliable when using mods cars)

If you need anything or unsure about it give us a shout, there is always someone around to help

see you on track:)

A couple of things that sometimes get missed in the first time on track.. As the sim does not allow us to do this through the game we do this ourselves.
Note 5: We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap.
Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap,
leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car in front
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
After you have done your fast lap you can press escape to go directly to the pits you don't have to complete the in lap.

You will find there are allot of us on T/speak for the event .. Useful info on setup is talked about..
typing in chat is allowed in practice as long as its race related
typing in chat during the qually is not allowed,
T/speak talking in qually , we try to keep quiet.
whilst in the race keep communication to a minimum, race related stuff is ok..

Been some time since my last race.:( Moved in the countryside due to my job and will be staying there until October. Just arranged everything with my new network connection, might be a little slower though...I have very little free time and lost some of my speed due to lack of practice but I will try my best to be there, I missed you guys!
I will inform you on time about my liveries.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%