GTC-65 Volvo P1800 @ Nivelles GP - Thu 11th April 2013

flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC65 Vovlo P1800 (Download)
Track: Nivelles GP ( Download)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 13 laps )

Note 1: Race 1 & 2 we will use the Volvo P1800 (in order for the mod to show you must click on the lotus elite as-well as the GTC-65. just scroll down and tick the box before advancing to the next screen) inside the folder you unpack is the GameData folder just put this folder inside your main gtl folder where the gtl .exe sits and let it overwrite.
Note 2: only the liveries that come with the mod please.
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4 : We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
Note 5: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly. AndThe kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Andrew Jarnell
  3. Knut Omdal Tveito
  4. Hans Sneep
  5. Warren Dawes
  6. Jack Smith
  7. Paul M Jones
  8. Philip Brown
  9. Yves Larose
  10. Roland Warmenhoven
  11. Brian Harlow
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

hi rupe
please add me to race . new computer built and up and runing .but no gtl installed . will need help in- stalling if any one willing to help me put every thing in the right place folder and files etc . my gtl is a dvd not digital .

andy

Andrew Jarnell It will be much easier Andy, messing around trying to get rid of Starforce copy protection is a pain

Just remember to do this when it's downloaded:
  • After GTL installed, right click on the game in your library list, then click on properties. Choose the "updates" tab, and set the drop down menu to "Do not automatically update this game". This stops Steam messing with the game files.
  • For Windows 7: Go to the main GTL folder of the new install, right-click GTL.exe and click properties. Under Compatibility click "Change settings for all users". Select Compatibility mode XP SP3 and check "Run as administrator".
I'm sure a few of us will be on TS tonight if you need help mate

They were the instruction i was given with the mod over at nogrip, I never tried to use it without the lotus box ticked. i will have a look later.:) They may of altered the car class file and forgot to update the post... it was a few months old..

Well, that was fun! These cars are really nice to drive.

Race 1 was a disaster, after crashing.. spinning and being hit.. I finally ran out of fuel on lap 10.

Race 2 was an improvement, qualified 5th and had a good-ish start and eventually went up into the lead due to other drivers misfortunes.. it all went down hill from there.

It was great fun despite some incidents and I'm sure to be back soon!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back