AC GTA @ Feldbergring - Mon 04June18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That's a shame. Hopefully you can fix it quickly. If you manage before this event, you should sign back in then :)
Thanks Eugene - I have finally found a fix Today (it turned out to be the tiniest little app that wreaked complete havoc. By the time I figured out the cause though I had wiped the drive and I have to start from scratch re-installing and getting everything just as I left it.

I could swear it was a plot from The Birdman aka @Allan Ramsbottom to throw me off my game, the cheating Buaaastaaaaard !

I am not sure yet if I can make it - if I do and there is still a place free I would love to race - it is such an amazing track and a car that is so rarely ever run at RD.

Could you place me for now onto the reserve list so thread to The Birdflu stays a real possibility?

Thanks Eugene - I have finally found a fix Today (it turned out to be the tiniest little app that wreaked complete havoc. By the time I figured out the cause though I had wiped the drive and I have to start from scratch re-installing and getting everything just as I left it.

I could swear it was a plot from The Birdman aka @Allan Ramsbottom to throw me off my game, the cheating Buaaastaaaaard !

I am not sure yet if I can make it - if I do and there is still a place free I would love to race - it is such an amazing track and a car that is so rarely ever run at RD.

Could you place me for now onto the reserve list so thread to The Birdflu stays a real possibility?
You are back on the list :thumbsup:

@Dirk Steffen, aka, Von Klinkenhausen,i dont need a plot or anything else for that matter,it just seems you,ve given up the ghost because your ALWAYS behind ME!!!!..:laugh::laugh::laugh:
We will see about that, we are about to defend the fatherland from the invasion of The Feathered Beast!

giphy.gif

I'm in! I'll decide on the car asap.

Actually having some audio issues, the GTA has no engine sound, all other audio is fine but no engine sound at all, verifying cache didn't help, any suggestions? Put me down for the Porsche also, the audio works on that for me.

Last edited:
I'm in! I'll decide on the car asap.

Actually having some audio issues, the GTA has no engine sound, all other audio is fine but no engine sound at all, verifying cache didn't help, any suggestions? Put me down for the Porsche also, the audio works on that for me.

You either may have installed an audio mod for the Alfa Romeo in the past or one of the audio related files is corrupt.

The safest way to fix this issue is:

- inside the Alfa Romeo car folder rename the "sfx" folder into "sfx BACKUP"
- make a Steam file integrity check (Steam should scan all Assetto Corsa files and re-download the now missing "sfx" folder

This should fix the issue.

You either may have installed an audio mod for the Alfa Romeo in the past or one of the audio related files is corrupt.

The safest way to fix this issue is:

- inside the Alfa Romeo car folder rename the "sfx" folder into "sfx BACKUP"
- make a Steam file integrity check (Steam should scan all Assetto Corsa files and re-download the now missing "sfx" folder

This should fix the issue.

Thanks man that worked!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back